Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be a backwards step anyway so can't see Ramsey wanting to go there.

He might want to join an up and coming team with a billionaire benefactor and new stadium in the offing.

leave a team with a billionaire owner and have not long moved into there world class new stadium

for a team with a billionaire owner who still haven't started building there new stadium

I can see your logic

Lost several levels after that bad injury, a decent player but the money he wants is vastly beyond his ability.

Not that it's even sensible talking about it happening, it's a no from me anyway.

I like Ramsey, will be difficult to sign him though. In terms of Prem midfielders I think we could sign any of Drinkwater, RLC or Delph. I don’t think Morgan or McCarthy will be here next season.
I Hope not too, but nor will Ramsey...he knows where he is going, hence running down the contract

Lost several levels after that bad injury, a decent player but the money he wants is vastly beyond his ability.

Not that it's even sensible talking about it happening, it's a no from me anyway.

Honestly think he'll end up at City mate.

Think Pep would love him.

leave a team with a billionaire owner and have not long moved into there world class new stadium

for a team with a billionaire owner who still haven't started building there new stadium

I can see your logic

Emirates is looking tired these days. And part of the reason is the Arsenal billionaire doesn't want to spend, hence breakdown of contract talks.

Uncle Uzzy will take us to the promised land.

On a free its a no brainer, high wages, but your saving 30m in a transfer fee.
but he wont come here, he will try for the top 4, if not go foreign

Anybody that watches Wales regularly will appreciate that he is a very very good player. He would make a huge difference, however, in recent games it looks like he's lost some pace and fairly dramatically at times. He'll not come.

Status
Not open for further replies.