A little fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNaoNeo

Banned - Abuse Towards Forum Staff
(correct me if I'm wrong though)

First team from Merseyside to grace the old Wembley - Everton
First team from Merseyside to grace the new Wembley - Well I wonder who that is going to be :D

First team from Merseyside to grace the new Wembley - Well I wonder who that is going to be :D

We are a team of many first's mate not just in this city, but the whole country and worldwide, and those across the park say we have no history. Whatever!

We are a team of many first's mate not just in this city, but the whole country and worldwide, and those across the park say we have no history. Whatever!
Ste across our city tonight are thousands of kopites to scared to go outlollooking in the mirror practicing their "if its not champions league we dont care)sad bastardslollollol

Ste across our city tonight are thousands of kopites to scared to go outlollooking in the mirror practicing their "if its not champions league we dont care)sad bastardslollollol

Silly fools. They came all the way over from Oslo but forgot they didn't have a game this weekend :D

There is one thing we were not first for and that was the other lot across the park. Any guesses? and I do not mean silverware.

the RS do have bigger things to brag about in fairness to them.

I put this gem to a red*****e work-mate of mine today :D
totally rattled the cnut - then I asked him who he wanted to win the semi - he said neither of them :p:p:p - then I explained the concept of knock-out competitons. Should of known better really:D

Status
Not open for further replies.