777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mate I'm only two years older. All we all want is a bit of stability if that means a few years back battling for top 10 right now I'd bite your hand off for that. Sell to buy etc etc.. we've had 20yrs of that so no real difference. We had a "supposed" sugar daddy(s) and we've been proper bummed. I won't speak Ill of the dead but that was an influencer aswell.
"Proper bummed" made me giggle.

Damn … I think I meant Peter Kenyon.
He was active in 2022 so wouldn’t be surprised if he was in the mix somewhere

He's a complete shyster who's been supposedly involved in a multitude of deals that never go anywhere. If we're depending on him we're up the creek without a paddle and with a hole in the canoe

This takeover could fail meaning we will be in more trouble as we owe 777 partners and other people money.

If we go into administration we don’t owe anyone anything.

If we get another farcical points deduction then we might as well genuinely declare administration. It would be more beneficial to us in the long run than trying to pay back these criminals that have loaned us money.

If we go into administration we don’t owe anyone anything.

If we get another farcical points deduction then we might as well genuinely declare administration. It would be more beneficial to us in the long run than trying to pay back these criminals that have loaned us money.
Well, that's not true.

If Moshiri has got any sense he will have had plastic surgery to change his face and bought himself and his family a new identity. If this takeover fails because of this new charge he'll be off a hotel balcony before Easter.

No, the assets of the company (as a whole or individually) are sold until the debt is repaid or there are no more assets.

Many creditors will lose money, but those first in line (R&M etc) will still likely paid most if not all.
In such a case, the entire squad goes up for sale and its a buyers market. Branthwaite, Onana, Pickford, Mykolenko would likely be first out the door at deep discounts. As far as I am aware, if administration were to happen outside a transfer window, the players can still be sold too. Funds raised would go to cover debts in order of priority.

I assume the Revenue would come first? But it's known that R&M have otherwise first lien on our assets. Likely to extend to selling BMD too. Administration would be catastrophic and must be avoided.