777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JUhTWAl.jpg

JUhTV94.jpg

Our only hope is Cahill getting us some Qatari cash. Maybe with that Sheikh falling short on buying Man Utd, he can convince them to get down to Goodison Park.

Was that the one who had no money?

"Qatari banker Sheikh Jassim is taking legal advice in the USA after claims he did not provide proof of funds when he tried to buy Manchester United.

Sheikh Jassim's £4.5bn debt-free bid included a bank guarantee signed by the chief executive of Qatar National Bank - the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa. The Qataris insist their cash bid was fully funded. Their view is that a deal did not materialise because they refused to overpay more than they believed they were already overpaying for a club whose current makes cap is £2.6bn.

Jassim's bid team are bemused and amused that United told shareholders in the US on Wednesday that they have not provided proof of funds as they sought to buy 100 per cent of the club and pay off its debts.

They believe a misleading impression has been created which does not reflect the fact that they made a series of authentic, credible and fully funded bids to buy the club. Their bids included protections around financial surety and were fully and legally documented and submitted by letter."

Dont believe everything you read in the US dominated western media. These fellas are not short of cash. The Glazers never wanted a full takeover.

"Qatari banker Sheikh Jassim is taking legal advice in the USA after claims he did not provide proof of funds when he tried to buy Manchester United.

Sheikh Jassim's £4.5bn debt-free bid included a bank guarantee signed by the chief executive of Qatar National Bank - the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa. The Qataris insist their cash bid was fully funded. Their view is that a deal did not materialise because they refused to overpay more than they believed they were already overpaying for a club whose current makes cap is £2.6bn.

Jassim's bid team are bemused and amused that United told shareholders in the US on Wednesday that they have not provided proof of funds as they sought to buy 100 per cent of the club and pay off its debts.

They believe a misleading impression has been created which does not reflect the fact that they made a series of authentic, credible and fully funded bids to buy the club. Their bids included protections around financial surety and were fully and legally documented and submitted by letter."

Dont believe everything you read in the US dominated western media. These fellas are not short of cash. The Glazers never wanted a full takeover.
You are believing things you read though. Notice they haven't gone in for another club have they, also if the Galzers didn't want a full takeover I'm sure they would have understood that from fairly early on. Who knows anyway, it could be either tbh. Let's just hope someone rescues us that's more important.

Last edited:
You are believing things you read though. Notice they haven't gone in for another club have they, also if the Galzers didn't want a full takeover I'm sure they would have understood that from fairly early on. Who knows anyway, it could be either tbh. Let's just hope someone rescues us that's more important.

One positive is prior to 777, Moshiri only wanted investment, not a takeover. Then when the MSP deal fell through, we went cap in hand to 777.

Now the club is safe from relegation, hopefully 777 falls through and other initial interested parties who may have wanted full ownership pre 777 get down to Goodison Park.

This lad absolutely despises 777 but also seems to know more than anyone about them, seems he might be hinting it's off

Tried not to take much notice as its just dragged on and on. Hardly good news if they dont have the funds, the good news would be if suddenly it was announced we'd been sold to the chaps who own PSG.

Suspect any other interested party will step up now we're definitely remaining a Premier League team.

Very good point this. An obvious one but salient because of the way the 777 deal was rumoured to be structured.

When you live with depression comments like this, even if its just on a forum, can take up your mind the whole day. In my mind it was just a post trying to put things on the edge, and people would be like, "haha, that would be the next step wouldnt it , after two times getting points deduction and everything else going on". I barely post here anymore because people are so quick to attack each other when they express their opinions that are not the same as others , or they thread slightly wrong.
I laughed while reading it and got the sarcasm straight away, but maybe it is different humour. I am also Norwegian, maybe that is why I got it 😀

Achieving safety has increased Mosh’s bargaining power here. Any gamesmanship from would be suitors over the uncertain value of the club based on the ongoing appeals and PL status have evaporated in the space of a week. We are a PL club. And hopefully what few voices there are who speak to him from the club have made it known it needs sorting. Right now. Am sure Mosh also feels emboldened to finally escape.