777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Maybe the first question asked when the FA are doing their fit and proper owner check should be "Do you have the money to buy the club?"
Could have had an answer and moved on from this lot months ago.

I suspect MSP will still be interested

And isnt David Dein floating around somewhere with a consortium?

Could be it’s a report on a football news website and does not mention who these are so can’t be sure if it’s true or not.

The fact that it’s taking this long does not bode well for 777 which would be good news if it weren’t for the fact that we will end up owing them money too.

mate i’m 42 i may not see 52 i can’t be assed waiting that long!
Mate I'm only two years older. All we all want is a bit of stability if that means a few years back battling for top 10 right now I'd bite your hand off for that. Sell to buy etc etc.. we've had 20yrs of that so no real difference. We had a "supposed" sugar daddy(s) and we've been proper bummed. I won't speak Ill of the dead but that was an influencer aswell.

Lose Lose Lose...
but it might be in Welsh
Question: Can you use abbreviated words in scrabble:

The short answer is "no." Officially, abbreviations do not count as words and are not allowed in Scrabble. Short words are disproportionately powerful in Scrabble, allowing for multi-word plays that can alter the whole strategy of play. The Gaming Powers That Be are leery of adding new ones.