777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In such a case, the entire squad goes up for sale and its a buyers market. Branthwaite, Onana, Pickford, Mykolenko would likely be first out the door at deep discounts. As far as I am aware, if administration were to happen outside a transfer window, the players can still be sold too. Funds raised would go to cover debts in order of priority.

I assume the Revenue would come first? But it's known that R&M have otherwise first lien on our assets. Likely to extend to selling BMD too. Administration would be catastrophic and must be avoided.

It just depends on what value the administrator can get for the assets. There might be an investor out there willing to purchase the entire club for more than the individual players would fetch. There's a good chance of this considering a good deal of the club's assets are construction in progress which have little value at the moment (and will have little value in a sale, relatively, after completion).

That these guys still want the club with all of this uncertainty, at that price, tells you they're desperate and shouldn't be buying this club.

Sadly, investors will ALWAYS want to buy a Premier League club.

If we beat these charges and stay up again, we will have investors ready and waiting.

The most important element of any takeover is that anyone recommend by Moshiri will be a total F Up so I pray they get rejected and we find suitable buyers.

If we beat these charges and stay up again, we will have investors ready and waiting.

The most important element of any takeover is that anyone recommend by Moshiri will be a total F Up so I pray they get rejected and we find suitable buyers.

why can’t we have them now?

(investors or other buyers)

Sure. But to overpay the way they have?

Other investors aren’t giving Moshiri his price.

These guys are desperate and it’s bad for us.

Sure. But to overpay the way they have?

Other investors aren’t giving Moshiri his price.

These guys are desperate and it’s bad for us.
Moshiri's price gets lower and lower every week.

777 are struggling to get the cash together and others are waiting to come in.

Then Moshiri wants out so he'll take the best deal for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.