777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The decision to push on with BMD especially after the invasion of Ukraine to my thinking was a giant risk that is backfiring badly now. I love BMD and visit the site regularly and wish it was the Everton of old who were moving in, but it always feels somehow tainted when I cut through my joy of seeing it.
I truly wish after the massive task of recaiming the dock from the river was completed we'd have just mothballed it in anticipation for the good times. The writing was on the wall for the future yet we pushed on. It's proven now the club at that/this time simply could not afford to push on without huge sacrifice. Apologies for these thoughts and anticipate a good backlash for them:(

Remember those who were saying administration was a chance to `reset`.... yeah they`ve soon changed their tune now.

I wonder what could have caused that?

As I`ve said right at the outset, administration wouldn`t be the club battling for PL survival it would be a battle to exist...

Spot on. Also the same people who said relegation would be the best thing for us.

Some BTECH nepo baby has mentioned it numerous times and now everyone is panicking.

I agree with the Esk's assessment that 777 are shysters that need chasing down the road.

I have however also heard via chatter from the plebs on social media that The Esk is part of a consortium who would be interested in purchasing the club if 777 fell away / we went into administration.

I think it would be prudent for the Esk to address the rumours. The fanbase need transparency which no one appears to be willing to give at present time.

The decision to push on with BMD especially after the invasion of Ukraine to my thinking was a giant risk that is backfiring badly now. I love BMD and visit the site regularly and wish it was the Everton of old who were moving in, but it always feels somehow tainted when I cut through my joy of seeing it.
I truly wish after the massive task of recaiming the dock from the river was completed we'd have just mothballed it in anticipation for the good times. The writing was on the wall for the future yet we pushed on. It's proven now the club at that/this time simply could not afford to push on without huge sacrifice. Apologies for these thoughts and anticipate a good backlash for them:(
I think that is a reasoned and valid argument.

I genuinely don't know if you are right or wrong.

I thought that an iconic new stadium with a half decent team would make us an attractive proposition to a new investor. It appears not , although we really aren't a half decent team .

What has really killed us is the idiots refusal to put proper funding in place for the new stadium.

I thought that an iconic new stadium with a half decent team would make us an attractive proposition to a new investor. It appears not , although we really aren't a half decent team .

What has really killed us is the idiots refusal to put proper funding in place for the new stadium.

Exactly my thoughts. If Usmanov (as reported) does have close ties to Putin he would have known this would happen.

Either way we’ll be fine and the new stadium will be amazing.

Again mate I flippin' love the place and everything about it. However i'd rather be in a position where we could have kept Richarlison, Gordon, Branthwaite and Onana and built around that nucleus. Aiming to be a proper top 10 side with an exciting new venue ready to take off and no involvement with FFP would be a better bet to attract blue chip investment. Far better than taking loans off cash strapped sharks who don't give 2 fecks about EFC,.

I agree in the Esk's view that 777 are shysters that need chasing down the road.

I have however also heard via chatter from the plebs on social media that The Esk is part of a consortium who would be interested in Purchasing the club if 777 fell away / we went into administration.

I think it would be prudent for the Esk to address the rumours. The fanbase need transparency which no one appears to be willing to give at present time.
I was on a space where The Esk came on last night, he isn`t part of a consortium but he knows someone personally who is part of the consortium waiting in the wings.

Obv didn`t want to divulge who without their permission which, if I told someone something in confidence I`d hope they`d keep it to themselves until I was ready to tell.

I can only assume he knows the details of any deal this other party will want, he will know whether they will have money to clear debts. My other assumption is that they won`t be debt funded, this being the biggest critical part of his opposition towards 777. I can only, again assume, that being so close to the other consortium he can see that is a better future for EFC, in his opinion.

Critics might say he has "skin in the game".... TBH I don`t know his motives and I wouldn`t want to comment, I just know from my research I have done and the journalists from Josimar, The New York Times, The Guardian, Bloomberg, The Washington Post and other massive news agencies that pay for some of this data, that they are bad news.

Can all of these respectable outlets be wrong?

Yeah all the fans will be behind the club I agree, but being in the bottom few divisions doesn’t help I’m afraid.
But we would still exist .
I think that the biggest danger to our long term existence is a continuation of the purgatorial existence we have endured for nigh on 3 decades now. A mid table club , never challenging nor expecting to challenge for trophies.
Living in a city which also contains one of the worlds ( and it sticks in my craw to admit this ) great clubs, being the club that does nothing but merely ‘survives ‘ is not good for our long term prospects.
At some point, as the support ages and what we once were fades to unlived history, we will shrink.
We need to decide what we exist as a club for , the answer should be to succeed , to aim for sporting excellence.
But if the answer is just to exist , mere survival ( which I think is the best 777 offer) then it makes little difference to me which division we survive in.
I will continue going the match for beer , laughs and the occasional decent game . ( Although I believe 777 may actually endanger that modest personal ambition by raising ticket prices substantially to pay for their acquisition of the club ).

Just before I get banned remember:

The esk was a mod on here and got told to leave as he kept making numerous transfer rumours and got 98% of them wrong (the 2% was Koeman being announced as manager which was common knowledge anyway).

Bought Andy a pint and has “properties in London” so must be spot on.

Meiss called him a mentalist after years ago claiming he knew about the stadium and posted a sketch on a napcin.

Claimed the stadium announcement was at some conference in Europe (whilst being a mod here) and deleting his posts after being wrong.

Incredibly not been brought to account earlier.

Stop being

Idiots like me who actually know how the financial side of things work and don’t run a podcast or website to spout further WRONG information and been proven wrong countless (lost count) times in the last decade.

I’ll admit I’m a nob at times but in no way do I provide and take advantage of a platform for my own gain, fans like me are toxic, ok mate waiting for my ban.

... enjoy your bank holiday mate, or if you really want to allow one person to have you on strings - message them direct on the platform they're active on? Why go on, and on, and on about it elsewhere.

As I said yesterday;

I despair at how one bloke has an entire fan base on strings.

Why people care so much about what one fan thinks is beyond me. I'll never understand it. "He's not the messiah..."

... Sick of people sharing their opinion on what one fella thinks. Who cares?/It's monopolising the thread.

I was on a space where The Esk came on last night, he isn`t part of a consortium but he knows someone personally who is part of the consortium waiting in the wings.

Obv didn`t want to divulge who without their permission which, if I told someone something in confidence I`d hope they`d keep it to themselves until I was ready to tell.

I can only assume he knows the details of any deal this other party will want, he will know whether they will have money to clear debts. My other assumption is that they won`t be debt funded, this being the biggest critical part of his opposition towards 777. I can only, again assume, that being so close to the other consortium he can see that is a better future for EFC, in his opinion.

Critics might say he has "skin in the game".... TBH I don`t know his motives and I wouldn`t want to comment, I just know from my research I have done and the journalists from Josimar, The New York Times, The Guardian, Bloomberg, The Washington Post and other massive news agencies that pay for some of this data, that they are bad news.

Can all of these respectable outlets be wrong?
Recording here....

But we would still exist .
I think that the biggest danger to our long term existence is a continuation of the purgatorial existence we have endured for nigh on 3 decades now. A mid table club , never challenging nor expecting to challenge for trophies.
Living in a city which also contains one of the worlds ( and it sticks in my craw to admit this ) great clubs, being the club that does nothing but merely ‘survives ‘ is not good for our long term prospects.
At some point, as the support ages and what we once were fades to unloved history, we will shrink.
We need to decide what we exist as a club for , the answer should be to succeed , to aim for sporting excellence.
But if the answer is just to exist , mere survival ( which I think is the best 777 offer) then it makes little difference to me which division we survive in.
I will continue going the match for beer , laughs and the occasional decent game . ( Although I believe 777 may actually endanger that modest personal ambition by raising ticket prices substantially to pay for their acquisition of the club ).

I’m sorry but even being in the championship would have a detrimental impact on the city and the stadium.
Stop being

... enjoy your bank holiday mate, or if you really want to allow one person to have you on strings - message them direct on the platform they're active on? Why go on, and on, and on about it elsewhere.

As I said yesterday;

... Sick of people sharing their opinion on what one fella thinks. It's monopolising the thread.

He’s blocked me, and it’s not me it’s his influence on the fan base which is why he’s being mentioned. Either way I’ll leave it now.

If they paused we would have never gone back to it. There isn't a good time to spend £750 Million, ever.

Stop being

As I said yesterday;

... Sick of people sharing their opinion on what one fella thinks. Who cares?/It's monopolising the thread.
We need a GOT podcast, think of the merchandise sales....