777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No mate.
Idiots like you are why the fan base is split and toxic.

And I strongly suggest you refrain from commenting further, I am in no mood this morning for clowns like you.

Idiots like me who actually know how the financial side of things work and don’t run a podcast or website to spout further WRONG information and been proven wrong countless (lost count) times in the last decade.

I’ll admit I’m a nob at times but in no way do I provide and take advantage of a platform for my own gain, fans like me are toxic, ok mate waiting for my ban.

Just before I get banned remember:

The esk was a mod on here and got told to leave as he kept making numerous transfer rumours and got 98% of them wrong (the 2% was Koeman being announced as manager which was common knowledge anyway).

Bought Andy a pint and has “properties in London” so must be spot on.

Meiss called him a mentalist after years ago claiming he knew about the stadium and posted a sketch on a napcin.

Claimed the stadium announcement was at some conference in Europe (whilst being a mod here) and deleting his posts after being wrong.

Incredibly not been brought to account earlier.

No one knows any more than they did 6 months ago.
777 are still considered pariahs despite pumping even more millions into the club.
Everton FC continue to torture their fan base.
That is all

You’re welcome ☺️
Pumping more millions in that they have had to borrow from elsewhere, this isn`t their money, they have loaned it with interest and then loaned it to EFC with ineterest... If they take over the £200m becomes equity but we will still have to pay their interest on that £200m, if they don`t take over we will pay the interest on that £200m loan.

They don`t lose either way and I suspect that the interest rate we pay will be more than the interest they have with their finance source.

Pumping more millions in that they have had to borrow from elsewhere, this isn`t their money, they have loaned it with interest and then loaned it to EFC with ineterest... If they take over the £200m becomes equity but we will still have to pay their interest on that £200m, if they don`t take over we will pay the interest on that £200m loan.

They don`t lose either way and I suspect that the interest rate we pay will be more than the interest they have with their finance source.
Exactly.
Could also add that the source of those loans is a company that is itself under investigation for possible financial improprieties, and that the head of the company publicly and pointedly distanced his company away from 777 and withdraw facilities from them.
I mean talk about red flags .

I think if you read carefully what he wrote, he was saying that egregious as Administration would be, it would be preferable to that of 777 getting the gig and being unable to fund all that’s required now and certainly in the future, and the club falling even further into financial difficulties…. administration with even bigger debts and potential insolvency.
Administration is not the answer to anything though.
The rest is speculation.

Very worrying behaviour by those who accept that.

We wouldn’t exist as a club anymore.
I am not arguing for administration, but the idea that the ‘club wouldn’t exist anymore’ is not entirely true .
More than anything the club is its supporters, they are the heart and soul of any club , they alone embody the history and the future of the club.
Only way a club truly dies is if the supporters allow it to .
And if the supporters turn away from it, then it was dead already .

Very worrying behaviour by those who accept that.

We wouldn’t exist as a club anymore.
Remember those who were saying administration was a chance to `reset`.... yeah they`ve soon changed their tune now.

I wonder what could have caused that?

As I`ve said right at the outset, administration wouldn`t be the club battling for PL survival it would be a battle to exist...

I am not arguing for administration, but the idea that the ‘club wouldn’t exist anymore’ is not entirely true .
More than anything the club is its supporters, they are the heart and soul of any club , they alone embody the history and the future of the club.
Only way a club truly dies is if the supporters allow it to .
And if the supporters turn away from it, then it was dead already .

Yeah all the fans will be behind the club I agree, but being in the bottom few divisions doesn’t help I’m afraid.