6 pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name a single decent Dutch manager, Van Gaal about the best of a massively overrated bunch, in premier league terms anyway.

Bin now and get Fran Escriba in.

Hiddink always did well with Chelsea (caretaker-manager; even managed to win the FA cup in 2009 in that capacity).

I swear you post that every season round about now!
He's not wrong Roydo, We need 40 points this season.. We are winning the Europa.... so champions league is ours regardless of league position.
In all seriousness though surviving in this league has to be paramount.... Anything else is a bonus (it's how me an the ol fella go about every season) . Pessimistic ftw !!

Some of us on here are Everton fans, we don't want to be in the relegation zone.

No more last game of the seasons like Wimbledon and Coventry for me please.

But it wouldn't be the last game of the season, it would be 6 games into a 38 game season...

23rd of September versus Bournemouth, lose this and we could be in the relegation zone.
We will be in the relegation zone by Saturday tea time if West Ham beat West Brom after their win tonight put them a point behind us.Can only see us getting a hiding at United on Sunday after a thursday trip to Italy aswell.

so? the season ends in May... When everyone has played each other twice, not when some teams have played 5 easy games and others 5 of the toughest.

05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.