6 pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything seems to be kneejerk on GOT.

The team that started on Saturday had seven players that came during the summer, and if the manager is guilty of anything it is of being too active in the transfer window.

This team will take several weeks to settle down and I expect some more bad results before a team and formation eventually evolves.
I do wish that was not the case and I do wish that the manager was not so completely focused on signing one striker above all others(Giroud apparently) , but I do believe things will settle down and performances will improve.
I do believe as well that it may well become an opportunity for others, like Kenny, to get a chance to show what they can do.

Everything seems to be kneejerk on GOT.

The team that started on Saturday had seven players that came during the summer, and if the manager is guilty of anything it is of being too active in the transfer window.

This team will take several weeks to settle down and I expect some more bad results before a team and formation eventually evolves.
I do wish that was not the case and I do wish that the manager was not so completely focused on signing one striker above all others(Giroud apparently) , but I do believe things will settle down and performances will improve.
I do believe as well that it may well become an opportunity for others, like Kenny, to get a chance to show what they can do.

When will you ever learn

Sensible posts like this have no place on GOT
Fume and heads falling off are what are expected

Status
Not open for further replies.