6 + 2 Point Deductions

Based on Dyche's Press conference it's obviously a 4 point deduction incoming.

He keeps mentioning nobody knew it would be 10 points we lose.... so unless somebody forgot to tell him we had the intial 10 points reduced to 6, I suspect he has inadvertenly told us the incoming deduction will be 4 (making 10 total)

The club know of the deduction already - just agreed for the press release to go out on monday I assume

You’re suggesting I should be killed?
Of course not, not in a literal sense. Are you actually clinically insane? If so, I hope you get the help you need.
I would however like some recorded evidence or proof of the unsolicited gibberish you spout. What a sick puppy you are. Did the Liver bird office staff get paid in the end?

He keeps mentioning nobody knew it would be 10 points we lose.... so unless somebody forgot to tell him we had the intial 10 points reduced to 6, I suspect he has inadvertenly told us the incoming deduction will be 4 (making 10 total)

The club know of the deduction already - just agreed for the press release to go out on monday I assume
So the Mail will be releasing it around 2 - 2:30pm tomorrow then...

He was saying it before the 2nd hearing had even began, think to many are trying to put 2 and 2 together. We may end up with4 took away, but we will see in a few days. sticking to 2/3 myself

Maybe we should get a 'Like's' Deduction added to the forum. the place would turn into a catastrophe. in fact some posters would prob forget about this PSR Charge...

Everton will be all over this. They may be changing the rules going forward but City, Chelsea, Leicester all committed alledged breaches under the old rules and all cases need to be heard under that basis
Everton will be all over this? Who will? We don't have a board. We don't even have an owner.

Speaking of which, why would 777, or anyone else for that matter want to buy Everton if we are relegated?

Mad why clubs voted not to share broadcast rights equally. Explains why and how quickly those Super League 6 became very sorry and apologised with a measley £3m fine (which I don't think they have paid yet)

The deck is stacked in their favour by MILLIONS.

Utter bootlickers.
This is why I get a bit annoyed at the way we lambast ourselves over wages ratios.

Yes ours is far too high and unsustainable, no question. But it is because we (rightly or wrongly) had an ambition to compete with the 6, not the 14, and to do so you need to pay the cost of 'better' players. When it doesn't work it takes years to fix due to contracts, and boy did it not work.

90% is ridiculous, but where spurs are quoted as 45% their actual number is still higher (I imagine), and it definitely is for the others. You can't genuinely compete and sustain without paying what these players cost, but you can't go on paying this unless we got a share of the much higher tv money, commercial etc. that the 6 get.

Try to compete = almost certainly fail and hamstrung for years by psr, don't try to compete = become a 8 - 12 dweller with a nice headpat for 'doing it the right way'.

What's the point.