6 + 2 Point Deductions

Not much mention of our mitigation. Player X (Gylfi) is mentioned but not the outbreak of war in Ukraine which devastated our sponsorship finances, for example.
Player X cost us millions and the war even more.
In no way are either of those circumstances our fault and nor could they be planned for.

Outbreak of War wouldn't have affected our finances for that period. But, it will show up in the next set of accounts unfortunately as a big loss.

I’m sure this is the same club who a few weeks ago were outraged that the Premier League had allowed the game to restart when they scored a perfectly good goal? No, I must be wrong.

I think any proper Liverpool fan would look at that banner and go, what don’t support the Premier League, the whole thing is a joke. It’s simply an idiot on the wind up because he has no life.
And is still a virgin

It’s mad how nearly everyone involved in football and even people involved in parliament and law all think we have a case and reasons to be aggrieved.

But @gwladysnight and the pricks don’t think we do.
The top hat has pretty much buried himself in this thread since returning to posting on here 6 days ago when the news came out about the deduction

Hmm, Ornstein comes across so differently compared to his other comments on this.
I don't get why he mentions the total £300m+ loss in relation to the £105m permitted loss, or things Gueye and Doucoure did last season. In my view it totally misrepresents the situation. In a room of people who understandably may not have looked properly into it, he should be looking to be spot on.

Poor from Ornstein that to say he's a fairly respected journo. I get he has to give a balanced view, and play devil's advocate, but that wasn't balanced at all imo, totally glossed over the mitigation side of things, the lack of justification and the lack of true independence, then emphasised the bare losses and guilt.

Neville seemed to get it, mind.