6 + 2 Point Deductions

That discussion started off on the only live issue now: the size of the punishment.

Ornstein joined it and then dragged it over to the dead issue of Everton's guilt. He's another client journalist of the PL who knows which side his bread is buttered on.
The change in tone from when he discussed Everton to talking about City is almost schizophrenic. Stops just Short of saying the 2 cases are incomparable before Neville jumps in an hammers the PL

Poor from Ornstein that to say he's a fairly respected journo. I get he has to give a balanced view, and play devil's advocate, but that wasn't balanced at all imo, totally glossed over the mitigation side of things, the lack of justification and the lack of true independence, then emphasised the bare losses and guilt.

Neville seemed to get it, mind.
He just said Everton made excuses rather than mitigations and defended Spurs ripping off Everton for Richarlison.

That's all you need to know to tell you he;s as bent as a nine bob note...just like the gangsters who had him shoe-horned into that show for them to justify their outrageous punishment are.

From around 10 mins.

Just started watching this. Well done to Gary Neville for bringing the conversation back to reality after 5 minutes of Everton bashing from that weasel Ornstein and Keane, telling us to “take our medicine”. Just felt like it was getting set up as a pro-PL arse covering and damage limitation exercise, I’m surprised Neville was allowed to say what he’s said and it’s been allowed to go out by the producers.

Just started watching this. Well done to Gary Neville for bringing the conversation back to reality after 5 minutes of Everton bashing from that weasel Ornstein and Keane, telling us to “take our medicine”. Just felt like it was getting set up as a pro-PL arse covering and damage limitation exercise, I’m surprised Neville was allowed to say what he’s said and it’s been allowed to go out by the producers.
Because they all think Everton get safe 'easily'...withiut acknowledging that one bad injury completely snookers our season....THAT is how 'expert' these people are.

Pressure building
I posted this on Monday...