6 + 2 Point Deductions

Pinched off another site : The People's Club, apologies to them.

David Philips KC,
Has Leeds United listed on his website as a client.
Stated in May that PL clubs ( including Leeds) could use Everton if found guilty.
Then proceeded to find Everton guilty.
Then helped to decide the penalty. :)
Will now sit on the panel to decide on compensation claims.
Conflict of interest ? What do you think everyone.... and @gwladysnight
Same guy that chaired the pannel that changed the rules over pitch invasions after the Palace game, then proceeded to dish out a 300K fine to us.
Our legal team should insist that this guy is nowhere near any pannel that has anything to do with Everton ever again.

I’m sure this is the same club who a few weeks ago were outraged that the Premier League had allowed the game to restart when they scored a perfectly good goal? No, I must be wrong.

I think any proper Liverpool fan would look at that banner and go, what don’t support the Premier League, the whole thing is a joke. It’s simply an idiot on the wind up because he has no life.

Not much mention of our mitigation. Player X (Gylfi) is mentioned but not the outbreak of war in Ukraine which devastated our sponsorship finances, for example.
Player X cost us millions and the war even more.
In no way are either of those circumstances our fault and nor could they be planned for.
And trying to finance the stadium without the use of 100 millions pounds of loans.