6 + 2 Point Deductions

The worst thing about this is it's confirmation we have cheated. we were caught breaking the rules set to fix the league for preferred teams.

Dyche will rack up the points in no time, there should be no concern about staying up - I think we will be out of the relegation zone within 2 games personally.

Longer term our reputation has been shattered unaffected, as outside of our fan base we’re not considered much of anything by most.
👍🏼

The worst thing about this is it's confirmation we have cheated.

Dyche will rack up the points in no time, there should be no concern about staying up - I think we will be out of the relegation zone within 2 games personally.

Longer term our reputation has been shattered.
I don't think anyone thought otherwise - the numbers never stacked up. Reputation usually sticks to the old owners, so when we are taken over then reputationally it probably won't last. Just be put down to corrupt Russians

Well I started this thread last year…

I think like others have said, this is the Russia thing…

City are owned by a friendly country to the UK government, so are Chelsea, and so are Newcastle.

Everton are “owned” by a man who’s well deep in with Russia.

Also, the people who work at the premier league no doubt also like football or they wouldn’t work there, do you think there’s enough everton fans who work at the premier league to stand up for us? I really doubt.

Just my opinion lads. I know sod all for sure.

Does this mean Burnley, Leeds etc will be firing up their legal teams too?
Within 28 days of receipt of a copy of the decision, each applicant club must inform the Commission whether it wishes to pursue a claim for W.51.5 compensation.
Referring to the application from Leeds, Forest, Southampton, Burnley and Leicester. Apparently they tried to become part of the complaint and the KC ruled that they may be eligible for compensation in the event we were found to have breached the rules.

This Muppet and the rest of the ones we sacked for the board need to be putting out resignations and apologies to fans. This didn't happen ina vacuum, people either knew or were paid enough that they should have known and headed this off.

If this had happened last year I would have taken threats against the safety seriously because they've absolutely destroyed us.

Colin Chong?! haha, he had nothing to do with all this.

Behave, we are the perfect club to punish, no media presence or global image that will harm the prem product as they stuff us to prevent outside regulation, just big enough to send the right (or corrupt) message
This - was always my fear - we’re ideal for this - not part of the cartel but probably the biggest (or one of) the remaining sides - nice little example to make to ensure everyone else plays within these bent rules.