6 + 2 Point Deductions

I do believe ultimately it will be. Let’s be honest the final sanction is probably decided already too. Just creates total uncertainty at the bottom of the table the whole season long. They have totally damaged their own league.
For sporting integrity which the report claims is so massive, it shouldnt take 7 months to determine the appeal.

Should the PL show their corruptness further by dismissing the appeal, im sure Everton will be able to take it to CAS.

It’s mad that we’re one good weekend of results away from being back out the relegation zone again. The players won’t be too disheartened when they look at the league as let’s be honest, we’ve been in worse positions over the last two years and this year our goal difference is much better than our rivals too.

I still think we’ll be safe barring any nasty injuries.

This Muppet and the rest of the ones we sacked for the board need to be putting out resignations and apologies to fans. This didn't happen ina vacuum, people either knew or were paid enough that they should have known and headed this off.

If this had happened last year I would have taken threats against the safety seriously because they've absolutely destroyed us.
Chong was working on the stadium at the time to be fair. Inglis was doing the numbers.