6 + 2 Point Deductions

Who is "them" though ?

The Leicester board ? Minority Leicester fans on social media ?

I dont blame Leicester fans for accusing us of being cheats because they are Leicester fans not Evertonians therefore what they know about our financial situation is what the sky 6 media, talksport etc. tell them i.e. Everton spent 50 billion on players and deserve to be punished.

No one is ever told the full facts - were "remoaners" or "brexiteers" told the full facts about the EU debate ? Of course not because it doesn't suit the elite to do so, they would just rather the two camps call each other names whilst they continue to exploit us all.

The only way football changes in England is if the other 14 clubs fan groups dropped the tribal banter and united together in direct protest at the League and how the rules are set.
Not going to happen is it screw forest leicester ect we have been in this situation alone. Have been fighting for everything getting laughed at, media putting negative after negative stories out. They can all get lost now ia all about everton getting us safe and back in the positive.

If football fans were serious about keeping football a credible sport, they would be joining together to protest these shambolic PL rules, and they would be lobbying government for proper regulation of football

No one should be enjoying any of this if they like competitive sport
Agreeyou cant enjoy it when so many clubs will be. Cutting in close while the rest in europe ect get more and more money. But during this whole situation it has been us pushing for change, we have done enough is on the other teams now

If football fans were serious about keeping football a credible sport, they would be joining together to protest these shambolic PL rules, and they would be lobbying government for proper regulation of football
It’s karma. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for Leicester. But I agree that this should be used as ammunition to fight back against the league and not the club as the rules are absolute poo. They need to be fixed

Who is "them" though ?

I dont blame Leicester fans for accusing us of being cheats because they are Leicester fans not Evertonians therefore what they know about our financial situation is what the sky 6 media, talksport etc. tell them i.e. Everton spent 50 billion on players and deserve to be punished.

No one is ever told the full facts - were "remoaners" or "brexiteers" told the full facts about the EU debate ? Of course not because it doesn't suit the elite to do so, they would just rather the two camps call each other names whilst they continue to exploit us all.

The only way football changes in England is if the other 14 clubs fan groups dropped the tribal banter and united together in direct protest at the League and how the rules are set.

Who is "them" though ?

Were they not one of the clubs lining up to sue us? All while breaking PSR themselves.

I have said plenty of times in here that the current rules benefit the top 6 only and I even mentioned last week that the premier league will be laughing their bollocks off at the rest of us arguing between ourselves. However, there was no word of change when we were the only ones in trouble. Our fans even warned other clubs they would be next. I can’t have sympathy for Leicester if they did attempt to sue us.

Oh I completely get what you're saying but after a few years of the whole of football endlessly knotting itself at our various misfortunes I am absolutely going to luxuriate in those Tory, Feed The Scousers scumbags getting ground into dirt by the rules they were up in arms about us breaking. I will envelop myself in their misery like a warm coat on a winter's day. I will bathe in their tears with a glass of fine champagne. And the fact it's totally unfair will make me only enjoy it all the more.

Fans from all different clubs such as Leicester, Burnley, and Forest have all had a go and laughed are our demise.
Liverpool Newcastle and Leeds have been 10 times worse on X or twitter.
Do you know what thought I couldn’t give a rats arse what they think.
Other clubs that are in the same boat as us is now their problem.
I wouldn’t gloat back though for 2 reasons. One we’ve got more class than that and two we aren’t out of the woods yet.
As the old saying goes if you don’t have anything good to say, say nothing at all.
Leave them to it. Scumbags!!!

But this isn't going to happen. Surely you understand this!

12 months ago no, but 12 months ago a sizable portion of Everton fans believed FFP was well intended and when we got charged thought we would only get a small fine or a "slap" on the "wrist".

fast forward 12 months and the EFC fanbase is largely united in its belief of the rules being nothing more than a protection racket for the sky 6 cartel.

Yes we were largely alone in that regard, however now you also have Forest and Leicester fans coming around to this line of thinking, Newcastle fans and an increasing number of Aston Villa fans can see how they're being prevented from continuing to push themselves into the elite. You also have many Man City fans and Wolves groups argue the same point.

Our established fan groups should be leading these opposition fans by the hand into the light, educating them on the truth whilst allowing them to repent for being fooled by the misinformation and propaganda spewed out by Sky, Talksport etc.

We should not be entertaining misguided fools "bantering" other fans which only results in more of the same. United we're much stronger and could really damage the product of the Premier League with a third or so of its clubs fanbases actively protesting against "their" rules.

Last edited:

Shame on the other clubs who didn’t speak up for us in November when we were given this nonsense sanction. It should’ve been unanimously called out by everyone for what it is but they all saw the potential benefit to themselves and the potential to sue. Now the chickens are coming home to roost and we should put our foot on their throats and demand they get the same punishment we get. Football is full of short-sightedness.

It just came out from CBS sports that Chelsea are reporting losses of 114 million last year lol when's the hearing? Their situation is just going to deteriorate further as they have a slew of overpayed and under performing players on 8 year contracts
Shouldn’t listen to CBS.

The numbers were in the public domain for several hours the number is £92 million. To be fair thought it would be more

Thats it boys, laugh at another club getting shafted by the corrupt "rules" whilst the big 6 continue to exploit us all.

The PL have learnt one thing from the Government - turn the Proletariat against one another to distract the masses from the real corruption that goes on.
I have never been more delighted by a post than this.

You tell 'em Comrade. Even though you have gone all the way leftist here, I agree.