6 + 2 Point Deductions

An early Onana sale might be a possibility
Arsenal seem to be very interested and have some FFP wiggle room so I'd keep an eye on that one. The other clubs he's been linked with (United, Newcastle, Chelsea) probably all need to wait til after June 30 so they might see that as an opportunity to steal a march. There's probably a deal to be done there.

Another shocking example of pathetically drafted rules. They can’t be part of the fast track punishment because they were relegated before the rule was changed, but they did “cheat” before they were relegated in the same season we have been charged for.

And presumably this is only coming out now because their accounts will go public this month. Even though they were a PL team for the 22/23 season, they didn’t need to submit accounts in December like other PL teams. So a big crack that relegated teams fall down where they are unregulated for a couple of months, and can plan/budget for next year knowing they will be punished, but even the EFL and PL don’t yet know they have breached because they haven’t been forced to submit accounts.

Fantastic stuff. Sue this 🖕
This should blow everything wide open. It won’t though. Not with Papa Moshiri at the helm

Thats it boys, laugh at another club getting shafted by the corrupt "rules" whilst the big 6 continue to exploit us all.

The PL have learnt one thing from the Government - turn the Proletariat against one another to distract the masses from the real corruption that goes on.

Agree to an extent. I’d rather no one received a deduction, but this one is karma for them attempting to kick us when we were down. Didn’t see many clubs calling for rule changes when we were the only club being done.

Agree to an extent. I’d rather no one received a deduction, but this one is karma for them attempting to kick us when we were down. Didn’t see many clubs calling for rule changes when we were the only club being done.

Other fans showed their hand when we were charged, so I’m happy to play the schadenfreude game if they so wish.

Who is "them" though ?

The Leicester board ? Minority Leicester fans on social media ?

I dont blame Leicester fans for accusing us of being cheats because they are Leicester fans not Evertonians therefore what they know about our financial situation is what the sky 6 media, talksport etc. tell them i.e. Everton spent 50 billion on players and deserve to be punished.

No one is ever told the full facts - were "remoaners" or "brexiteers" told the full facts about the EU debate ? Of course not because it doesn't suit the elite to do so, they would just rather the two camps call each other names whilst they continue to exploit us all.

The only way football changes in England is if the other 14 clubs fan groups dropped the tribal banter and united together in direct protest at the League and how the rules are set.

It just came out from CBS sports that Chelsea are reporting losses of 114 million last year lol when's the hearing? Their situation is just going to deteriorate further as they have a slew of overpayed and under performing players on 8 year contracts

Who is "them" though ?

The Leicester board ? Minority Leicester fans on social media ?

I dont blame Leicester fans for accusing us of being cheats because they are Leicester fans not Evertonians therefore what they know about our financial situation is what the sky 6 media, talksport etc. tell them i.e. Everton spent 50 billion on players and deserve to be punished.

No one is ever told the full facts - were "remoaners" or "brexiteers" told the full facts about the EU debate ? Of course not because it doesn't suit the elite to do so, they would just rather the two camps call each other names whilst they continue to exploit us all.

The only way football changes in England is if the other 14 clubs fan groups dropped the tribal banter and united together in direct protest at the League and how the rules are set.
But this isn't going to happen. Surely you understand this!

Thats it boys, laugh at another club getting shafted by the corrupt "rules" whilst the big 6 continue to exploit us all.

The PL have learnt one thing from the Government - turn the Proletariat against one another to distract the masses from the real corruption that goes on.
The more clubs the better!
Improves the chance of it being scrapped if several teams are getting deductions each year.