27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The adults need to get in a room and work out a plan which everyone is happy with. From the DOF 1st team coach academy and under 23s and give each person a defined plan and they should convene on a regular basis and have a forum to air any issues and have them ironed out overseen by someone who doesn’t even have to have football knowledge but can mediate between parties.

It’s accountability from people at the top . it’s simple ,You’ve been on here for years I know you are not daft . so surely you know what the issues are.

there is an Everton space on Twitter at 9pm you are welcome to join it.

Who do you want gone mate ?

So who do they want out ?
The guy behind the protest was on the radio last night and he seemed pretty pro Benitez (which is why people need to ignore daves BS) It's very much about Kenwright and Moshiri for him and the years of poor management and running of the club and the catastrophic recruitment in recent years with various people seemingly having input on team affairs.

Redsh*te behaviour that mate
This is the problem with our fan base, we have had it worse than most supporters for years. Failing to beat them at anfield for more than 2 decades, only reaching 1 final in 2009, the endless getting knocked out in domestic competitions against dross. It,s a bit different from the rs complaining that they had a few years outside the top 4 a few bad months under hodgson. Accepting overpaid players taking the kids, while on huge amounts of money, it's not like when we had average players on average wages, iwobi laughing after losing against Watford is unacceptable.

I want accountability. I want to know what is brands role (marginalised but underperforming DoF) , I want to know who picks the manager (Moshiri, ultimately), the players (Brands, Manager & Moshiri (too many cooks)) , why we have regressed at every level on the football side (same answer as players).
No offence mate, but all of that stuff is pretty obvious without the protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.