27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be about different things for different people because people are different. Unless you've spoken to everyone who is going on monday then you couldn't possibly know

Just like how people vote. The key issue for one person is irrelevant to the person stood beside them in the polling station. Thats life.
Well, we'll never know, as the OP didn't provide a poll choice

They should be honest about it: stay in their seats and chant anti-Benitez songs. That's what it's about, not some higher noble cause.

At least that way we keep a full stadium supporting what's going on on the pitch.

But those planning it wont do that. Everton getting a win isn't what they want. They want the manager out and they want the right of veto on all managerial appointments if they dont suit the true blue test.

THAT is the strength of it.

TBF, I doubt this idea has a majority on this forum. The other forums I took a look at are overwhelmingly against the idea...forums that also want Benitez out and cant stand this board.

Benitez is part of it but the general feeling is that he is just a small problem.

Benitez is responsible for how the mess on the pitch plays. He's not responsible for the rest of the stuff and it's about holding everyone to account.

If benitez had been sacked by now this wouldn't be being mooted.

You KNOW that if you're being honest with yourself.

To my bitter experience, Evertonians will put up with all this as long as that stadium dream is in place and they have the right to force a manager out who cant give them the "pride" of top half of the table placings.

This is all about cementing mediocrity, not NSNO.

Anyone who knows this situation inside and out KNOWS this.

Theres a lot of sense in that Dave, but honestly the people who I have seen speaking about this want Kenwright gone. I have had a divergence of views with some and it has been made known this is not to be about Benitez.

I think this would have happened irrespective of Wednesday, the wheels were in motion.

Theres a lot of sense in that Dave, but honestly the people who I have seen speaking about this want Kenwright gone. I have had a divergence of views with some and it has been made known this is not to be about Benitez.

I think this would have happened irrespective of Wednesday, the wheels were in motion.
If anyone else had been manager there would have been a lot of slack cut to them for not having spent anything and the injury situation this season. That would have made the situation less fraught. So we wouldn't even be here with any other manager.

There's an opportunity to place maximum pressure on the board to topple Benitez now. That's what this is about, not the wholly unrealistic *objective* of sacking the board.

Anyone being truthful with themselves accepts that.

Status
Not open for further replies.