27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else had been manager there would have been a lot of slack cut to them for not having spent anything and the injury situation this season. That would have made the situation less fraught. So we wouldn't even be here with any other manager.

There's an opportunity to place maximum pressure on the board to topple Benitez now. That's what this is about, not the wholly unrealistic *objective* of sacking the board.

Anyone being truthful with themselves accepts that.

I can only tell you, from the people I've spoken to who are involved, the opposite is true mate.

And that's from someone who would want Benitez to go and am really not bothered if he gets dragged down with Kenwright and co.

Are we being harsh on Moshi, millions on players, dream stadium on the way, am I missing something
Do you think the club is ready to move into a new stadium ?

If the current board are still in charge of the club when it’s ready, and it won’t be long, do you think anything would have changed ?

Does Goodison deserve a team fitting of a final go at winning something before it’s knocked down ?

All for bringing attention to the shambles we are in at the moment. The board are not blameless for some of the turmoil we are in but let’s not forget why we are in the mess we are currently. Carlo Ancelotti left the club abruptly and when he was appointed it was seen as a stroke of genius by Moshiri and everyone was happy. When he left like he did it knocked the board for six.

My main gripe is that Moshiri appointed the wrong manager in Rafael and this has divided the fan base which has now reached a boiling point which was inevitable once the results started to decline with him at the helm.

Who is to blame for the mess currently? A lot of people including the DOF but I really can’t blame Moshiri as he has pumped money into the club but unfortunately has been fruitless as the recruitment has been embarrassingly woeful for the majority of singings.

We get rid of Rafael and it's Duncan Ferguson until we come out of the financial restrictions and that fills me with dread. As much as I admired him as a player he's no premiership manager unfortunately plus he is way too close to this failing squad.

Because it's not. It's a proxy protest to unseat the manager.
Its all a bit vague isn't it.
Do they want the owner out ?
Do they want Benitez out ?
Do they want Kenwright out ? I do BTW.
Do they want Brands, Ferguson and Unsworth out ?
Kinell I've read the thread and the ones on TPF WSAG COYB and TEF and I'm still none the wiser..

Are we being harsh on Moshi, millions on players, dream stadium on the way, am I missing something
He can't get the footballing decisions right. I welcome the stadium and the money, but he has blown the playing side of things by surrounding himself with psychophants and clueless idiots who have advised him badly. He'll get the support of fans if he can be seen to be rooting out the mediocrity at the club. Whether or not he has the b@lls or intelligence to do it is the question.

Yeah right.

That would be great.

Imagine 35,000 people crammed like cattle in a limited space for a half hour, breathing all over each other.

COVID would have a field day in a super spreader scenario like that.

A very irresponsible suggestion in this day and age.

This absolutely doesn't happen before the game, during the game, or after the game in pubs anyway

35,000 people aren't going to protest, that's just not going to happen, but thanks for playing

Kinell I've read the thread and the ones on TPF WSAG COYB and TEF and I'm still none the wiser..
It’s not really vague is it?? I mean, for the normal person it’s quite simple.

The fans are unhappy with how the club is being run and we’ve had years and years of mismanagement

It’s accountability from people at the top . it’s simple ,You’ve been on here for years I know you are not daft . so surely you know what the issues are.

there is an Everton space on Twitter at 9pm you are welcome to join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.