2019/20 - Minimum Requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I have a really sneaky feeling we are going to finish 4th. Never in my life have I done this but I have a good feeling, it'll be gone by november no doubt ha

Major push for top 4, United, Arsenal and Chelsea are all looking like they could struggle, we need to maintain the home form from the end of last season and improve our away form.

There’s a real chance that the Premier League outside of the top 2 could be completely shaken up this season. Honestly wouldn’t be shocked to see someone like Arsenal finish about 10th.

Reckon top 4 could be there for the taking. As mentioned above, the Arsenal, UTD and Chelsea are in major transition. One of us, Leics or Wolves could break into the top 4 imo. If we could get that forward we’ve been crying out for, I’d be quietly confident it’d be us.

Got to be winning one of the cups. This finishing 5th or 6th will be forgotten about in years to come but a Cup win would be massive and would be a sign that we are ready to compete with the top teams again.

This thread baffles me - "Minimum requirement" to me is what does Silva have to deliver to make sure he gets a 3rd season?

I wouldn't sack him if he didn't win a trophy or didn't get in the top 6.

Get more points than last season. That'll do for next year

There’s a real chance that the Premier League outside of the top 2 could be completely shaken up this season. Honestly wouldn’t be shocked to see someone like Arsenal finish about 10th.
Hope you're right, but I'd rather see United take a major nosedive than Arsenal, I still detest them and their fans due to their attitude from when they we're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.