14 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since digne scored a free kick

why has management continued to allow him to take them

give someone else a chance they can’t do much worse
He scored one at the end of August against Lincoln.

Really don’t think he’s actually even had many free kicks to take within shooting range this season compared to the number of free kicks in shooting range that other teams get.

Bizarre criticism tbh, especially given that he didn’t even take the one we had today.

After all that money..............
Yeah but he was 15 when that money was spent hahaha. Tbf I think he could play as a number ten but drops into CM when defending seems to have great positional sense for a boy of his age

Yeah but he was 15 when that money was spent hahaha. Tbf I think he could play as a number ten but drops into CM when defending seems to have great positional sense for a boy of his age

He looks a gem and our best player in any position he plays,but more then that he gives an F and I’d settle for that right now. I’m hoping he’s not infected with the coward curse in our current team.

He looks a gem and our best player in any position he plays,but more then that he gives an F and I’d settle for that right now. I’m hoping he’s not infected with the coward curse in our current team.
The good thing is with this he has come in as we've got a manager who doesn't arrive not to win things. An hopefully he will get rid of the poop in the squad and replace with players that win things so he won't get affected by this cowardly behaviour some show.

The good thing is with this he has come in as we've got a manager who doesn't arrive not to win things. An hopefully he will get rid of the poop in the squad and replace with players that win things so he won't get affected by this cowardly behaviour some show.

Imagine your Hordon at 19, you look around that dressing room, who is a role model, who can you look toas an example not to capulate against the Spurs of this world no one, himself. I’m genuinely worried he will be infected by the malaise.

Imagine your Hordon at 19, you look around that dressing room, who is a role model, who can you look toas an example not to capulate against the Spurs of this world no one, himself. I’m genuinely worried he will be infected by the malaise.
It will depend on recruitment and sales in the summer I think. Gomes still looks mentally effected by that injury for me and think next season with pace around him might actually come back better. Wouldnt look to delph because they guys a helmet and Sigurdsson our so called marquee signing his a waste of space so get rid and replace. I hope he's looking to digne and richarlison and thinking these are the guys who i can look up too

It will depend on recruitment and sales in the summer I think. Gomes still looks mentally effected by that injury for me and think next season with pace around him might actually come back better. Wouldnt look to delph because they guys a helmet and Sigurdsson our so called marquee signing his a waste of space so get rid and replace. I hope he's looking to digne and richarlison and thinking these are the guys who i can look up too

We‘ve four years of Iwobi, I don’t think players like Digne or Richarlison will stick around season on season, killing themselves for performers like tonight.

I don’t see change coming quickly, we’re still making massive gaffs with our recruitment and piling tat on tat and paying a fortune for it.

We‘ve spent a fortune to get worse and continue to.

Hopefully I’m wrong, but I’ll never accept what I saw tonight, that was an important game, no one or very few cared.

We‘ve four years of Iwobi, I don’t think players like Digne or Richarlison will stick around season on season, killing themselves for performers like tonight.

I don’t see change coming quickly, we’re still making massive gaffs with our recruitment and piling tat on tat and paying a fortune for it.

We‘ve spent a fortune to get worse and continue to.

Hopefully I’m wrong, but I’ll never accept what I saw tonight, that was an important game, no one or very few cared.
Agree with you let's hope ancelotti has a big say on the recruitment or moshiri might be searching for another manager because I cant see him staying either if he doesn't get what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.