11 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th February 2007, 2 days earlier we played at Anfield in a 0 0 draw, the Everton side was this

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Yobo, Stubbs, Lescott, Carsley, Neville, Cahill, Arteta, Osman, Johnson (Anichebe 80).
Subs Not Used: Wright, Naysmith, Beattie, Fernandes.

In 11 years has the side really moved forward? I think that defense was better then our present one, ok Pickford is better then Howard, Cahill and Arteta would walk into this side, Neville tho? yuk!!

5th February 2007, 2 days earlier we played at Anfield in a 0 0 draw, the Everton side was this

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Yobo, Stubbs, Lescott, Carsley, Neville, Cahill, Arteta, Osman, Johnson (Anichebe 80).

In 11 years has the side really moved forward? I think that defense was better then our present one, ok Pickford is better then Howard, Cahill and Arteta would walk into this side, Neville tho? yuk!!

Nevilles still a better LB than Martina.

That side above would destroy our current 1.

You can argue either way about which is the better collection of footballers. Ask which team has the better attitude and mental approach and there's no argument whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.