11 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming up on my 9th birthday on the site.

As an American Evertonian I don't know if you can fully grasp how important this site has been and what it's meant to me. Getting to know fellow Evertonians, especially the locals, has been an amazing experience. I'll make it over hopefully sooner than later.

So, long story short, Happy Birthday GOT, and a genuine thank you for giving us a place to talk about Everton...even if they are crap these days.

I'm coming up on my 9th birthday on the site.

As an American Evertonian I don't know if you can fully grasp how important this site has been and what it's meant to me. Getting to know fellow Evertonians, especially the locals, has been an amazing experience. I'll make it over hopefully sooner than later.

So, long story short, Happy Birthday GOT, and a genuine thank you for giving us a place to talk about Everton...even if they are crap these days.
Community is what Everton is all about mate. I've been watching Everton for over 40 years and we've been crap for 30 of them!!

Congratulations lads. I joined from TW right at the start. I have changed my user name here since but have never considered going back. Once a GOT, always a GOT.

Special thanks to the mods and, just as importantly, all of those who have kept me informed and entertained. Strangely enough two of the best post I have ever read have been posted in the last week. One a short but hilarious quoted response regarding holidays, the other regarding Oumar Niasse. Those members will probably know who they are.

Last edited:

Just coming up to my 10th Birthday on here, I don't know which is sadder tbh - that or my 50th a couple of weeks later.

Joined a couple of days after going to Brann Away (took me that long to get home) but in the ten years I've only popped in a couple of times & encountered things akin to the Discovery Channel, Rigged Votes in Football Forum Awards & some mutant with a big head that claims to be in various locations around the world that has a different 'character' that he logs in with for each.
It proper puts you off tbh.

I only used to pop by to check on The Reidettes & see that they weren't getting harrassed really.

On the plus side though I've not had any more kids while I've been a member, which is more than can be said for D man cos basically if you ever try to login & the site's down then he's off fertilising again.

Have we got squad numbers? I joined on a free but never realised I had a number on my shirt :oops:

I just looked at my profile and see I have no warning points. Hardly a Gareth Barry, I obviously don't get stuck in enough. I also see that I am apparently 15 years younger than I actually am!:coffee:

Yes, hover over your name and it appears at the bottom of the page showing the link. You have clearly re-signed for the team, Mr 24,977 or is that you Stevie P...

Status
Not open for further replies.