1 in 15 - not bad eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £60m
Although most of my threads can be bordering on the pessimistic side - (and evertonian disposition) :( :(
I was just checking some statistics from this and last season to but our present form into some perspective and, suprisingingly I realised we are currently in a run of games in which we have only lost to man u away since the villa nightmare at home that equates to 1 defeat in 15 !! :) - which is most impressive (considering Yaks injury etc....)

In our fantastic run last autumn/winter we managed 1 defeat in 18 between villa away in september and united away just before christmas - with the clattenberg(wank*r) derby being our 1 defeat.

I think we would all agree the squad for the first two thirds of last season had much more depth than the one we've had most of this season -
so to conclude in the words of mr forsyth "haven't they done well" ;)

Keep up the good work! ;) and COYBB!!!

It's a remarkable achievement with a battered squad. The one low point was Chelsea's 10 men not being dispatched.

An excellent achievement and one that Moyes should be very proud of. Despite the poor effort he provided earlier in the season, I think he's shown himself as a fantastic manager.

I think the low point for me was the Wigan debacle.

An excellent achievement and one that Moyes should be very proud of. Despite the poor effort he provided earlier in the season, I think he's shown himself as a fantastic manager.

I think the low point for me was the Wigan debacle.
I agree with this i remember after the game not knowing where out next win was going to come from and was very down. As it turns out it was a blessing in disguise as neville recently said in a interview it was the turning point in the season as after the game getting on the coach the entire team inc manager and every member of the squad where subjected to shall will say displeasure from a number of travelling fans who had waited outside for the team to get on the bus. Neville went on to say that this was the turning point of the season as it made the team have a long hard look at themselves both individually and as a team and from that wekk on there was a new sense of drive and committment

Considering we did our 'preseason' through August and September, we have been flammin' excellent for the most part!
Imagine where we would be if we had started the season prepared??!!

Just got to keep going to the end now. COYB :D

Im confused :confused3: why the sarcasm with moyes out and naming all the past managers, have i missed something :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.