£87 For the full kit for my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you tell a kid they can't have latest kit because the badge is ****...just told mine and he laughed and told me to grow up and he wants it on Wednesday.

Kids can wear the full kit as they actually exercise in them. I did footy training in my Everton kit back in the day.

What's with all this full kit noncence calling people kopites!the kids round here all were the full kits,,,yeah I can understand if anyone maybe over the age of 18,but kids wtf

The annoying thing about kit prices is that, unlike wages and arguably ticket prices, they could so easily be regulated by the FA or the Premier League.

But both show what there priorities are and they show little or no remorse to football fans being hit the pocket for goods that have very high profit margins but actually worth very little.

All the new TV deal does is inflate wages, and ticket prices and merchandise increase in tandem with it.

The annoying thing about kit prices is that, unlike wages and arguably ticket prices, they could so easily be regulated by the FA or the Premier League.

It's not the job of The FA or the Premier League to regulate prices. Even if they wanted to, it wouldn't be 'easy' to do so, and probably not legal either.

It's simple, market forces. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Nothing else will create change.

Where's that lad with the Jarg one and the curtains from last year ?

He may know of a way that is cheaper ?

or maybe Tomainzy has found an alternative one that is "definately the new kit lads," I'll turn bluetooth on and see if I can copy him on channel 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.