£ $ €............

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment says it all, we had Chelsea in a Cup Final! This team was in the Champions League Final the year before and 3 minutes from a second appreance in the Champions League Final... So I think we should give the Everton boys on the pitch today some praise for making a good go of it, yea we lost and didn't create many chances but thats down to the fact we played a team that is in the top four in this country and top four of Europe!

We will be back... ;)

That was 1 shot on target (The goal) and 1 wild shot from Cahill. Simply not good enough, regardless of the team we play.

That was 1 shot on target (The goal) and 1 wild shot from Cahill. Simply not good enough, regardless of the team we play.

yeah, i'm hurting, too. ******* BBC. chill though, dude. we gave them a good fight. it's not like they were peppering our goal either.

yeah, i'm hurting, too. ******* BBC. chill though, dude. we gave them a good fight. it's not like they were peppering our goal either.

We didnt though mate, thats what is really hurting. I can accept defeat, begrudgingly, but i cant accept such an awful performance

How many shots on target did Chelsea have? Was either Goalie tested?

Think about that before talking about an awful performance!

Can only think of four off the top of my head... The two goals = 2, Malouda shot over = 3 and Anelka's chip over the bar = 4!

Anyothers?

You cant point at the players for putting in a gutless performance? Well i certainly can, i am disgusted with that team today. Simply embarrassing

As a neutral I cant believe your comments I thought Everton gave it their all sometimes it just doesnt happen

Should get behind your team mate

Can only think of four off the top of my head... The two goals = 2, Malouda shot over = 3 and Anelka's chip over the bar = 4!

Anyothers?

Which proves my point to be honest lads, we werent beaten by a great performance yet they still coasted to victory. It was gutless and a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.