2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alwaysblue - least you are getting your money’s worth for the thread sponsorship atm mate , grand total of 14 pages on the Delph thread by comparison lol

On topic - I’d prefer James to be staying but as soon as Ancelotti left it was likely and all but certain once Benitez was chosen he’d leave.

Some people have chemistry together, others don’t and even outside the rarified world of football it is often more trouble than it is worth to try overcome the differences.
People keep brining Delph into this thread and forgive me LL, for picking your post.

Theres a reason nobody posts in the Delph thread, there is simply no argument to be made, hes a peanut headed bellend who needs sacking ASAP.

People keep brining Delph into this thread and forgive me LL, for picking your post.

Theres a reason nobody posts in the Delph thread, there is simply no argument to be made, hes a peanut headed bellend who needs sacking ASAP.
No worries and no disagreement with your assessment either!

Which is why @alwaysblue and I swapped thread sponsorships, in the vain hope I could jinx him out the club!

Hey mate, the MEGA team is doing a sweep for mutant interlopers.

You have been flagged as a potential massive wrongun, sorry.

Can you please complete the following test, it is simple and gives the community clarity.

You can pick only one of the following options.

Option 1 - You want a weaker Everton team and weaker bench/subs?

or

Option 2 - You want a stronger Everton team and stronger bench/subs?

There are no other options as an opt-out or attempted deflection would be akin to standing up and shouting;

"HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M A RAGING MUTANT!"

Good luck ?
Option 1 - yes please. If it'll only upset the geordie-kopites more who hate Everton manager.

Option 2 - yes also as it'll make me happy too.

I wish i could opt out as I do believe I am worthy of being an X men and I demand attention. but I didn't :'(

Soz about the off topic points. It wasn't me Spadge. You have my word. Id never report a fellow SegaMEGADriver

Status
Not open for further replies.