2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are unable or unwilling to answer the question I asked you and as usual you obfuscate.
How's he a carthorse?

11 goals in 32 games for Newcastle

14 in 27 in China

4 in 10 at CSKA

31 in 82 for the Venezuelan national side.

His goal record is similiar to DCL who everyone worships.

Our fanbase need to massively reign in expectations - the same fanbase who called Danny Ings crap who's just signed for a club with solid recruitment who'll likely finish above the team who think they are better than they are signing"hollywood" names like Moise Kean who no bugger wants to take off our hands.

So rondon isn’t a carthorse but James is ?

also who was the carthorse ancelotti was playing upfront instead of kean in the 19/20 season just so I can get my head around who you consider a carthorse , get my bearings so to speak

“Who said we shouldn't? I dont decide who plays every week

forward your concerns to Mr Ancelotti I would happily play Kean over that carthorse we have up top but in fairness Kean hasn't exactly been putting in good performances has he? Traore may not have had much end product but even before Wolves he was a good player in terms of pace/power just had no end product - if Kean showed that maybe he would get more time on the pitch”

It looks like it might be DCL , which I know seems ridiculous so probably isn’t so I can’t help but wonder if it is if you’ve maybe got a different understanding of the word than the rest of us or something.

He isn't disruptive.

He gets along with the squad, has been training, he's a popular figure in the dressing room.

You've cry arsed about people making stuff up and yet have made something up.
I'd call a player who has openly said to the media that he only came to the club because of the manager is disruptive. If he was my team-mate I'd be fuming with him. Is it true he also said he didn't even know who we are playing next? If so then I rest my case.

I'd call a player who has openly said to the media that he only came to the club because of the manager is disruptive. If he was my team-mate I'd be fuming with him. Is it true he also said he didn't even know who we are playing next? If so then I rest my case.
Hahahaha jesus christ

Why did Allan come to Everton? Why have Townsend and Rondon come to Everton. In fact, Townsend and Rondon both said in their first interviews that they came because of the manager :D

He isn't disruptive at all. He's a very well liked member of the squad. He doesn't want to be here. The two can be mutually exclusive.

I
It's incredible.

Both sides getting more entrenched each hour.

When he leaves, (it's inevitable) some will celebrate.

I'll just be disappointed that has ended rather sourly. (it ended early May if we're perfectly honest)

I'm just mad it's ending at a time we can't bring anyone in and I don't trust our recruitment to change that in January tbh

Hahahaha jesus christ

Why did Allan come to Everton? Why have Townsend and Rondon come to Everton. In fact, Townsend and Rondon both said in their first interviews that they came because of the manager :D

He isn't disruptive at all. He's a very well liked member of the squad. He doesn't want to be here. The two can be mutually exclusive.
Where have they come out and said they are only here for him and made a mug of the club? because thats what James did with them comments.

A player who openly doesn't want to be here is disruptive.

For what its worth, I wish he did want to be here and stayed and fought for the cause. Like Allan is.

I think it shows how fan perception clouds a lot of things.

Ancelotti was absolutely hero worshipped by the fanbase yet he was one of the worst fits possible.

Benitez on the other hand is hated by many yet is the closest thing we've had to a Moyes/Royle type manager which is exactly the type we need to put some effort back into the current squad and build some solid foundations.

You look at what Moyes has done at West Ham and he's turned a team buying over priced primadonnas like Anderson and Lanzini waltzing around on big wages and now has them a tough outfit who gives most teams a game these days.

Thats exactly what we need from Benitez over the next 1-2 seasons. Fans simply need to give him time and give him 1-2 summers to rebuild the squad.

Make no mistake the road we have been going down was heading for eventual relegation make no mistake about it - hiring and firing managers every 18 months, a squad of overpaid wasters turning up when they felt like it we've needed to press the reset button since Koemans disaster 2nd season but have dragged it on and on.
Hey mate, the MEGA team is doing a sweep for mutant interlopers.

You have been flagged as a potential massive wrongun, sorry.

Can you please complete the following test, it is simple and gives the community clarity.

You can pick only one of the following options.

Option 1 - You want a weaker Everton team and weaker bench/subs?

or

Option 2 - You want a stronger Everton team and stronger bench/subs?

There are no other options as an opt-out or attempted deflection would be akin to standing up and shouting;

"HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M A RAGING MUTANT!"

Good luck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.