6 + 2 Point Deductions

Of course the rats get what they deserve and that's funny.

But seriously we should all get together and demand an end to this odious and not fit for purpose constraint on non Scab 6 clubs.
Only after they all vote to remove our six point penalty. In the absence of that, I'll be cheering Richard Masters to the rafters if he deducts points from others.

Of course we all know we'll be the sole sacrificial lamb...

Only after they all vote to remove our six point penalty. In the absence of that, I'll be cheering Richard Masters to the rafters if he deducts points from others.

Of course we all know we'll be the sole sacrificial lamb...
The rules ain't fit for purpose. Cancellation of the deduction and a general amnesty for all whilst a workable solution is found please PL.

Wonder why Leicester aren’t facing a points deduction this season as opposed to next season.

We and Forrest are getting done.

Also surely if they are in breach of PSR in the PL, were the losses are greater then the Championship, they are in breach in the championship…..

Wonder why Leicester aren’t facing a points deduction this season as opposed to next season.

We and Forrest are getting done.

Also surely if they are in breach of PSR in the PL, were the losses are greater then the Championship, they are in breach in the championship…..

Exploited a loophole. Another reason for a regulator and tbh I'd be back on to our KC to seek legal advice as to if we can get our points back.

Exploited a loophole. Another reason for a regulator and tbh I'd be back on to our KC to seek legal advice as to if we can get our points back.

Be interesting to see mate, I wonder if they were in breach last season - which seems the case if the PL are pursuing a charge. If so (like us) they are surely in breach in the Championship this season.

We’ve faced two charges in one season, for essentially the same breach, if that applies to us then why not Leicester….

Just fed up with it all now. The sport is only with the lawyers on how many points they can subtract. It all needs to be binned off, if Luton or Bournemouth lose 30 odd million for 10 years, do the PL think they won't go bust if they get relegated? Not fit purpose and certainly not fair.

I'd also like to point out with every club almost seemingly right against the limit, let's take a moment to think what they would be like if they lost their main sponsor and were building a new stadium. Boils my pee that we have been persecuted and had fans of other clubs calling us cheats when we've probably adhered to the rules better than 80% of clubs.

So we had to submit our accounts with Forrest on the 31st of Dec as we were at risk. Other clubs have to do so by the end of this month.

This could be a very interesting month.
That's projected accounts for 23/24, not the confirmed accounts for 22/23 like Everton and Forest (and presumably others) handed in at the end of December.

That's projected accounts for 23/24, not the confirmed accounts for 22/23 like Everton and Forest (and presumably others) handed in at the end of December.

But the reports state they could be charged this month, so that has to be based on 22/23 as they still would have until the 30th of June to sell a player for 23/24.

The rule states (ironically that they lobbied for) is if found in breach it has to be in the same season of the breach.

Say if it’s not at Leicester are hit with a points deduction next season, they probably have a strong case to say, well the PL rule is you have to be charged and processed in the same season and you didn’t adhere to your own rule.

Last edited:
Just fed up with it all now. The sport is only with the lawyers on how many points they can subtract. It all needs to be binned off, if Luton or Bournemouth lose 30 odd million for 10 years, do the PL think they won't go bust if they get relegated? Not fit purpose and certainly not fair.

I'd also like to point out with every club almost seemingly right against the limit, let's take a moment to think what they would be like if they lost their main sponsor and were building a new stadium. Boils my pee that we have been persecuted and had fans of other clubs calling us cheats when we've probably adhered to the rules better than 80% of clubs.
Its shambolic and makes a complete mockery of the sport, all these deductions and charges and appeals. Nobody knows what points they or their rivals will have or need anymore.

How'd it get like this?

So Leicester will have to sell more players, then come up to a points deduction next yr?

while grand laughing at them it makes the competition an absolute farce