Match Thread Everton vs West Ham United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, ta!
He is very popular at ours but these days is more of an emergency back up / permanent sick note.
So, you have your very own 'sick note' at CP.
As you are a frequent, and very welcome, visitor to this forum, you must have a great knowledge of these 'sick notes' considering the number we have had over far too long a period.
There must be a jinx. Not being confrontational, but it isn't you, is it?

So, you have your very own 'sick note' at CP.
As you are a frequent, and very welcome, visitor to this forum, you must have a great knowledge of these 'sick notes' considering the number we have had over far too long a period.
There must be a jinx. Not being confrontational, but it isn't you, is it?
Blimey Guv, I’m rumbled. I have been bringing sick note dust to Goodison since 1995 and when my lad wasn’t looking, I sprinkled over the ground from the Top Balcony.

Off Topic
That I didn't know, but thanks for the heads up. He was well and truly 'picked out' for exploitation that being the case.
On the subject of actual age and perceived age I can empathise with Gylfi to an extent. I was a musician for many years and, well let's just say, we were fair game for 'followers'. Never once did we ask for ID. In a way I am glad I was only mediocre as if I had have been more successful and wealthier, I could too have been a victim of the trap.
There but for the grace of God, as the expression goes.

Yeah it was, I am almost certain, a Honey Trap (I'm sure you can google the incident and her face will come up FWIW). It is difficult scenario to broach, but we're getting to a time where 18 year olds have to expressly ask the girl they've pulled if they consent before they finger blast them - the sterilisation of lust and desire IMO so I guess the onus is on him to make sure before he bangs a brass, but is anyone else being prosecuted (she's bound to have more than one)?? doubtful..

IIRC David Bowie was quite open about having a 15 year old GF (before my time but I think my dad told me) but that was a different time.

Off Topic
Yeah it was, I am almost certain, a Honey Trap (I'm sure you can google the incident and her face will come up FWIW). It is difficult scenario to broach, but we're getting to a time where 18 year olds have to expressly ask the girl they've pulled if they consent before they finger blast them - the sterilisation of lust and desire IMO so I guess the onus is on him to make sure before he bangs a brass, but is anyone else being prosecuted (she's bound to have more than one)?? doubtful..

IIRC David Bowie was quite open about having a 15 year old GF (before my time but I think my dad told me) but that was a different time.
You lot will be defending Jimmy Savile next. Shocking.

Anyone going the game tomorrow, please respect the minute silence. If you're not a fan of the Monarchy fine but The Queen did serve in the Second World War so maybe respect her for that if you don’t respect the Monarchy. Thank you.
Interesting take that. You could start a thread about it.
Maybe something like 'Gestures for the Queen before West Ham game' Why not add a poll too? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.