That reminded of times
When the dish ran away with the spoon

Not much sense but at least it's a true limerick :coffee:
That’s more like it! Or what about

Some said that Chico's a loon
When promised a preview'd be 'soon'
There were ditties and rhymes
That reminded of times
Of when three points came home with the blues!

Random query, but does anyone know if I can request a ticket to be printed on matchday in the box office if I turn up on Sunday with Photo ID / Order Number?

I ordered 2 tickets for me and my Dad through the resale platform a few days apart to be posted out but one never arrived, the Fan Services Team have sent me a PDF copy this afternoon but they've sent a copy of the ticket I already have and they only operate Monday to Friday.

My own daft fault for leaving it so late but trying to figure out a way of getting the ticket they've not sent me. Thanks in advance!
Yeah go Goodison road, but be early, dont turn up 20 minutes before the game as there is always a line, dont forget your customer number

Mate. You lot are owned by a regime that murders civilians in Yemen, publicly whips people for being gay or sleeping with their partner before marriage, and tortures women who'd like a few basic rights.

I suggest you get down off whatever high horse you imagine you're on.
Mate, you're jumping to the defence of someone on here who is labelling an alleged victim of child sex abuse a 'brass', and victim blaming in the defence of an alleged sexual assault on a child, all just because they support the same football team as you. Who my club is owned by is irrelevant, sort your head out you apologist.

This is huge, win, and the pressure to win is off, lose and......
Given the results on Friday, this has certainly become a bit of a staging post game. As you say, a win puts us in a mid-table pack - which is perfectly satisfactory for now. A defeat isolates us in the bottom three - which is precisely where Frank really cannot be by the World Cup break. The consequences of a defeat go beyond temporary table isolation, though. The longer we go without a win, the more onerous the pressure will get.

Every game is important, but this one has the potential to be an early bellwether of the season. We might find ourselves looking back on this in a few months going: "yeah, that was the game where we confirmed our early progress" or "that was where we started to slip away from safety." At some point, intangible progress needs to become tangible. Tomorrow looks a good day for that process to begin.

Mate, you're jumping to the defence of someone on here who is labelling an alleged victim of child sex abuse a 'brass', and victim blaming in the defence of an alleged sexual assault on a child, all just because they support the same football team as you. Who my club is owned by is irrelevant, sort your head out you apologist.
You're a Newcastle fan on an Everton v West Ham matchday thread you loon

Off Topic
You're a Newcastle fan on an Everton v West Ham matchday thread you loon
So you will align with the repugnant views of a poster demonising children who are alleged victims of sexual abuse simply because the person who disagrees with doing so supports a different football team. Okay you loon.

So you will align with the repugnant views of a poster demonising children who are alleged victims of sexual abuse simply because the person who disagrees with doing so supports a different football team. Okay you loon.
haha. I haven't read any of either of your posts. Is this monster in either of ours or West Ham's matchday squads?

Christ remember all the stuff your boys got up to? Dyer, Bramble, et al. You’d do well to keep your trap shut.

Anyways, enough about the Northern Tory sweat lick spittle torture apologists. Everton for the win 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.