Match Thread Everton vs West Ham United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
We’ve all seen the pictures of his accuser, the prozzie who looks about 28 but was 15
That I didn't know, but thanks for the heads up. He was well and truly 'picked out' for exploitation that being the case.
On the subject of actual age and perceived age I can empathise with Gylfi to an extent. I was a musician for many years and, well let's just say, we were fair game for 'followers'. Never once did we ask for ID. In a way I am glad I was only mediocre as if I had have been more successful and wealthier, I could too have been a victim of the trap.
There but for the grace of God, as the expression goes.

Off Topic
Surely the case been dropped due to lack of evidence??
That is the impression I am getting now @Littlesue after reading various publications.
Gylfi appears to have been the victim of a well-planned attack being famous and wealthy. Shame as not only his life been shattered, but also the lives of all his family and friends, and his career.

Also, as a sign off, this person has done her gender no favours whatsoever and prejudices many cases of women who have been genuinely wronged who might not get a fair hearing because of incidents such as this one.

For those of nothing less than complete boredom and low standards, you’ll find a match preview about here.

Blinking good read Chico, as always.
Also, that photo of Steven taking the 'you know what' out of that donkey (Tomkins wasn't it) after getting a yellow for trying to get him sent off. One of my favourite photos is that. Thanks for posting it.

That is the impression I am getting now @Littlesue after reading various publications.
Gylfi appears to have been the victim of a well-planned attack being famous and wealthy. Shame as not only his life been shattered, but also the lives of all his family and friends, and his career.

Also, as a sign off, this person has done her gender no favours whatsoever and prejudices many cases of women who have been genuinely wronged who might not get a fair hearing because of incidents such as this one.
We have no idea what's happened so let's not demonise someone before we even know the facts

Off Topic
We have no idea what's happened so let's not demonise someone before we even know the facts
Nobody outside of the enquiry knows what happened, but if something had you can bet your life that after 15 months investigation news would have been made of it. So, who is doing the demonising?
Me, or his accuser? Have I shattered somebody's life? Their family? Their career?

My post did not 'demonise', it pointed out a huge flaw in our justice system where cases such as these, the accused is deemed guilty before the, how did you put it, before we even know the facts.

Off Topic
That I didn't know, but thanks for the heads up. He was well and truly 'picked out' for exploitation that being the case.
On the subject of actual age and perceived age I can empathise with Gylfi to an extent. I was a musician for many years and, well let's just say, we were fair game for 'followers'. Never once did we ask for ID. In a way I am glad I was only mediocre as if I had have been more successful and wealthier, I could too have been a victim of the trap.
There but for the grace of God, as the expression goes.
I was clubbing with my mates at 15, no ID back then and obviously any blokes who chatted us up we told them we were 18.

Off Topic
I was clubbing with my mates at 15, no ID back then and obviously any blokes who chatted us up we told them we were 18.
My wife says basically the same, but in those days, she says the girls were out for fun and in no way tried to look for opportunities to seek fame and fortune in a dishonest way.
Poor girl ended up with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.