2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine criticisng anything about Mykolenko's game yesterday!

He kept Salah in his arse pocket all game. I think that's enough. The belief he should have been rampaging up the line swinging in crosses and leaving Salah free to roam about is for the birds.
That's rich from you critical of Patterson most times - calling him for everything - can't defend etc .....

No he's not .....MOTD praised Patterson on what a find we have made - exactly the opposite to what you have posted about him in the past Dave ......
I praised him too. So what. Do you need the validation of Danny Murphy to persuade your opinion of a player in a game?

I say what I see on all our players: if they play well consistently then they get praise. If not, they dont.

What could be simpler?

I praised him too. So what. Do you need the validation of Danny Murphy to persuade your opinion of a player in a game?

I say what I see on all our players: if they play well consistently then they get praise. If not, they dont.

What could be simpler?
Your condrictitions.....on Patterson - look our left back has to be more like Patterson......

Personally I thought both full backs were super yesterday. Playing against Salah and Diaz . Patterson is young and is only going to get better but looks like a serious player in the making . We just need to be patient with him . The fact that the 4 at the back worked against them yesterday shows it can work against anybody . Add that to the fact we now have some proper midfield players it all bodes well . The belief is coming back and I can see us improving a lot in the next few months . Looking forward to this season now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.