Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to criticise the club for not signing a 30 goal a season striker that isn't available/doesn't want to play for us or who is too expensive

Dont worry mate schools are fully back in soon.

We are potless until next summer in terms of FFP we aint signing no goalscorer until then.

Newcastle just signed one for £58+ millions - dream on kids.

I mean that only comes into play if you expect that we won’t gain points against teams above us. In my opinion the only bad result we’ve had so far is the Villa one. I think the optics of things makes everything look a bit worse than it really is to be honest.

Not in a great run but nothing awful either, think there’s probably 10 winnable games in the next 14 or 15, the issue with the optics is 4 of the next 6 are gonna be really hard. So if I told you we’d get 30 points ish out of 20 games played you’d probably think that’s fairly decent and we’d be in good form but if I told you we’ll probably only be on 10 points after 10 games played in total you’d be fuming.

I think there’s a real need to look at the bigger picture here with us honestly.
What’s the bigger picture? If we don’t start getting results we’re in a relegation battle again? Or worse the championship. Also we could of been embarrassed by Brentford we’ve been out possessed in every game so far we can’t allow other teams to have the ball for such long passages of play constantly inviting pressure on ourselves. Decent window but they all need to hit the ground running and need results or Lampard gets the bullet and we’re right back in the same position new manager and not his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.