Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maupay has scored the goals he has because the way brighton plays which is attacking football so creates many chances...at Everton he will have less chances.
Correct.

Firstly, he won't even start when Dominic is fit (unless we switch to a 352, which isn't impossible).

Secondly, when he does play he will find himself given fewer chances per 90 than he used to get as part of Potterball.

It will be mind-boggling if Maupay scores more than six this season in the prem.

Yes I agree, the choice is a 30 goal a season striker or Dwight McNeil obviously.
I don't get why the club didn't just come on here. They'd have been able to identify all the best signings their values, the goals they would score, salaries and who they prefer to play for and why. No point having a director of football when there's fan forums.

Balance of squad is all wrong.

So many midfielders when lampard’s preferred system only plays two of them.

No options out wide to change a game.

Hope I’m wrong but feel they have focused too long in the wrong areas and neglected what really matters to win games - creativity and goals.

Have you considered he only plays two mids because he doesn’t rate most of them..

Dont worry mate schools are fully back in soon.

We are potless until next summer in terms of FFP we aint signing no goalscorer until then.

Newcastle just signed one for £58+ millions - dream on kids.
With the new financial rules next year we are going to be in the same position anyway. All about making profit from sponsorship and transfers out more than ever. Can’t rely on tv money.

I don't get why the club didn't just come on here. They'd have been able to identify all the best signings their values, the goals they would score, salaries and who they prefer to play for and why. No point having a director of football when there's fan forums.

They wouldn’t have signed Dwight McNeil if they’d come on here so again yes, agreed.

Correct.

Firstly, he won't even start when Dominic is fit (unless we switch to a 352, which isn't impossible).

Secondly, when he does play he will find himself given fewer chances per 90 than he used to get as part of Potterball.

It will be mind-boggling if Maupay scores more than six this season in the prem.
We should definitely have brought in a top striker that wasn't available who would have been happy to play second fiddle to DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.