Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's off topic but does anyone else think £86 million for Anthony is utterly insane especially considering how mediocre his goalscoring record is in a tin pot league. Reckon martial is still a better player and would tear up the Dutch league. Crazy times indeed.

I know it's off topic but does anyone else think £86 million for Anthony is utterly insane especially considering how mediocre his goalscoring record is in a tin pot league. Reckon martial is still a better player and would tear up the Dutch league. Crazy times indeed.
Brazilian Fidget spinner.

This will work out the same as that Maguire guy.

Considering we're getting Dildøssen from the Swedish third division for £69million, I think the fee for Anthony is pretty reasonable.

PSX_20220901_160743.png

#freekudus

Bowler to have Forest medical

Simon Stone

BBC Sport reporter

Blackpool winger Josh Bowler is set to have a medical at Nottingham Forest ahead of a move to the Premier League outfit.

It is understood Forest have agreed to pay around £4m for 23-year-old Bowler, who joined Blackpool from Everton in 2021.

If the deal goes through, Bowler will become Forest’s 20th signing since their promotion to the Premier League.

He came through Fulham’s academy, then joined Everton after spells with Aldershot and QPR.
Sky saying they're immediately loaning him to Olympiakos. Not sure on that decision from Bowler agreeing to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.