Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

!!CONFIRMED!!: I've got a big ITK source who has said we've finalised a deal for Swedish forward Per-Paul Dildøssen. I don't know much about him but my source says he's a big, athletic playmaker who should give us a lot more attacking penetration. Set to be announced to the media in the coming hours.
I've heard he's a bit of a tool though

Glue type non-flashy guy in the midfield that you could use. Upgrade on Elneny and Lokonga (though I heard he was good this week). I wouldn't like Everton paying 20m for him but think it makes sense for Arsenal.
Don't think we have the finances currently to go for another big name sadly, top 4 will be massive for us if we get it, with the finances + owners finally spending could so some worldies.

!!CONFIRMED!!: I've got a big ITK source who has said we've finalised a deal for Swedish forward Per-Paul Dildøssen. I don't know much about him but my source says he's a big, athletic playmaker who should give us a lot more attacking penetration. Set to be announced to the media in the coming hours.
Apparently he can't shoot??

Reactions: Ian
If Forrest go down, they have the squad to get back up, but I can see other teams in the championship kicking off over wages etc.

Still think it'll be Bournemouth / Forrest 100% and the last spot out of 6-7 teams tbf to go down.
If Forest go down it will be a blood bath.
A lot of the players signed will have relegation escape clauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.