2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has scored a few from that position. Eggs showed you a few for Rangers & Scotland. Then you whinged they weren't for Rangers so we sent you one for Rangers. Now you're comlaining he didn't score his few for Rangers.

Are you trying to be an idiot?

I only said he should have put his foot through it and that he will become more clinical though experience, and then got told he's scored "goals" like that before - to be shown youtube clips of two goals against as if said poster has been watching him for his whole career.

I think he'll be a brilliant player.

You seem to have a pattern of immediately replying to threads and posts with some vindication, eg: lock thread or demeaning those who don't share your opinion.

I only said he should have put his foot through it and that he will become more clinical though experience, and then got told he's scored "goals" like that before - to be shown youtube clips of two goals against as if said poster has been watching him for his whole career.

You seem to have a pattern of immediately replying to threads and posts with some vindication, eg: lock thread or demeaning those who don't share your opinion.

I have a pattern of asking whoppers who reject evidence refuting their posts to sit down basically. You seemed adamant he hadn't scored a goal worthy of recognition.

Why can't people take the 'L' with dignity. Ego's galore here.

I have a pattern of asking whoppers who reject evidence refuting their posts to sit down basically. You seemed adamant he hadn't scored a goal worthy of recognition.

No I didn't, I said I wished he put his foot through it and that it will come with experience in those experiences.

So I'm a whopper? Glad you've got a label for me because I really don't have one for you.

Only thing in this thread I agree on with you.
You've a Rangers driven agenda on this one Dave and you're giving this lad nothing.
He is not perfect but he's proving himself a good signing.
He should have scored last night but he did plenty of good things offensively and defensively to warrant keeping his place over Seamus.
I dont like the club. I make no secret of that. They are historically a very dodgy organisation. I'd prefer to do no business with them. But I judge players from anywhere on what they play like.

I refer you to Naismith's time here. He was turd to begin with and I was on his back...same as everyone. Then Roberto gave him that false nine role and he took off and then played some decent stuff, and I said so.

My view of Patterson will be guided by ability and form.

People are desperate to see a young Everton team do well. I get that. I do too. But there really is scant evidence so far to back up the reviews he's been getting.

He's a work in progress. It's just the reality of the situation...and I think most will agree too.

I dont like the club. I make no secret of that. They are historically a very dodgy organisation. I'd prefer to do no business with them. But I judge players from anywhere on what they play like.

I refer you to Naismith's time here. He was turd to begin with and I was on his back...same as everyone. Then Roberto gave him that false nine role and he took off and then played some decent stuff, and I said so.

People are desperate to see a young Everton team do well. I get that. I do too. But there really is scant evidence so far to back up the reviews he's been getting.

He's a work in progress. It's just the reality of the situation...and I think most will agree too.
Or you could just get on folks back until they've done something to deserve it you oddball. You've slaughtered the boy for getting his first MotM last night. Sad.

We can see you are definitely losing your gusto on this now which is beautiful viewing. This thread is going to be a classic and I hope it's brought up for years to come. All the different narratives you've stitched together as you've tried to defend your abuse of this young man are being recorded for posterity.

Dave the way Lamps is going on the whole lot are a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.