2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a bruised arse from having Harrison in his back pocket all night Dave. Harrison, by the way, gives far more seasoned defenders than Patterson a hard time. Patterson barely gave him a sniff.

I'm not part of a spin campaign by the way Dave, I travel my own road. I do, however, find your constant, for the most part unwarranted, criticism of this boy mystifying. You made a rash judgement of him and it may not have been the correct one. It happens, I have repeatedly refered to the harsh criticism I gave to Iwobi and admitted I was too quick to judge. Mind you I did at least give him a few months before deciding he was gash.

Admit that you may have this one wrong Dave. It's early days yet and you may well be prove right in the fullness of time. The evidence up to now, however, seems to suggest otherwise.
Time will tell if I have this wrong.

Maybe you and a few others should hang on before crowning him the Caledonian Cafu on the strength of one 90 minute display...a display, BTW, where he also handed a golden chance to Harrision and missed a sitter and failed to give Gray a tap in?

Until then I am correct to say he is ropey defensively but offers something going forward. No one in their right mind would differ with or go beyond that evaluation right now.

Maybe you and a few others should hang on before crowning him the Caledonian Cafu on the strength of one 90 minute display...a display, BTW, where he also handed a golden chance to Harrision and missed a sitter and failed to give Gray a tap in?

Until then I am correct to say he is ropey defensively but offers something going forward. No one in their right mind would differ with or go beyond that evaluation right now.
Dave, I don't believe you actually read the posts on here, I think you just await opportunities to post to support your own agenda. I have never said I think he is the 'Caledonian Cafu' I have merely expressed surprise at your stubborn refusal to give the lad any credit whatsoever. You have slightly changed your stance on him over the last few weeks, you no longer seem to want him sent out on loan to a championship or league one team and you have had to revise your statement that he will not start for Everton as a full back, because he is doing so.

As I said, in the very post you have responded to, you may well be proven right in your opinion of him, time will indeed tell, but, he seems to have a lot more about him than you give him credit for. You could try supporting the lad and hoping that he makes it here. I'm not completely convinced myself on him yet, but, I can see, as can anybody who cares to, he has the raw materiels, determination and the physique to have a good chance of doing so.

He does make some odd decisions there was a pass he could of played down the line and instead did some odd pass inside and also the weekend ducking under the ball around the area. But thought he played well last night, I’m concerned for mykolenko offers nothing going forward yes he’s scored a few goals but he needs to be more direct on the ball and get crosses In he waits too long and allows defenders to recover once he’s beyond them.

Most stats are BS.
Only thing in this thread I agree on with you.
You've a Rangers driven agenda on this one Dave and you're giving this lad nothing.
He is not perfect but he's proving himself a good signing.
He should have scored last night but he did plenty of good things offensively and defensively to warrant keeping his place over Seamus.

Status
Not open for further replies.