Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Match Report, MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that we have another long term injury with holgate today...issue with his knee which it's never a good sign...unfortunately it looks like we are continuing the trend from last year with injuries.

They'll be gutted Brentford because they dominated us and should have easily scored at least four goals. What a torrid start to our season, with even tougher fixtures to come. Liverpool will send us bottom next weekend.

Our away form last year was an absolute car crash and one of the reasons we ended up in the mess we did. A point at Brentford is one I’ll take. Hopefully have DCL back for the derby. Can’t underestimate the importance of him holding the ball up and getting us further up the pitch. Particularly away from home to relieve pressure.

Tell that to Manchester United.
United losing at Brentford is a low point in their recent history. Us drawing against them is considered a high point. We're worlds apart. We wont even be within 20 points of United come next summer. But hey, NSNO and all that...

We look better than last season but we have to stop invited pressure.
Couple of CFs and the lynchpin of Gana will sure us up defo. Think we will be safe if it happens

Very very lucky today. Why not go for a second goal instead of focusing on wasting time? Not happy at all. Is this what we are now? A team who steal a goal and then just try to hang on as best they can. Still no win and canna see any points from the next 3 games. I Need cheering up.

Status
Not open for further replies.