Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wont ever see me entering a season saying things like "I would take 16th", not me Jakey.

Unless we sign that Cheader Evans, then I would take 17th.
I blame most of last year on Benitez killing the club's confidence. That's ancient history now.

Get a decent striker and we could look much better again.

I appreciate I'm in the minority but I think Adamas would be decent in a two with DCL

He's made it work with worse strikers

I don't think he's really what we need, even with his goal scoring. How often will we play a 2 with DCL? We've got too many wingers and midfielders now for frank to do that.

He seems set on the 3-4-3/5-2-3 shape at the moment and I think he's looking for someone similar to DCL who can hold the ball up.

I blame most of last year on Benitez killing the club's confidence. That's ancient history now.

Get a decent striker and we could look much better again.

I don't think he's really what we need, even with his goal scoring. How often will we play a 2 with DCL? We've got too many wingers and midfielders now for frank to do that.

He seems set on the 3-4-3/5-2-3 shape at the moment and I think he's looking for someone similar to DCL who can hold the ball up.

I can see it tbh, Lampard will have to change it at some point

Adams doing the dirty work and running for DCL as he waits for crosses etc. I see the vision

I do t think by a mile he's the next Lampard or anything mate.

But he's a hardworking cm/cam who likes to get stuck in and scores goals - we've lacked one of those since Cahill

I don't think he's in the prospect category now really, showed especially last year he's solid already at this level.
I think the fact he went AWOL for the last 6 months tells me that he still has a lot to learn at this level.

Keane looked average whilst zouma held his hand. Moyes isn't soft either

Moyes is desperate, hence only offering a loan. A loan is a year of his wages off our books and one less year on his contract, it also means he’s probably thinking about how he needs to leave. It would be a great step to finally ridding the club of a terrible terrible player

Status
Not open for further replies.