Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest have you ever seen him play? no Everton fan is watching the Austrian league on a weekly.
I actually have last season as I am American and tuned in for a 3 or 4 games last season, a little more the year prior for Aaronson, (his move to one of the best developmental clubs in the world was a big deal stateside). But I have watched far more youtube clips and read analytical breakdowns.

Regardless I don't think thats entirely necessary if you are sourcing detailed pieces and reading in depth analysis. And also factoring the source clubs precedent and opportunity cost. Like most here just stating my opinions from an armchair.

Have to say pleasantly surprised by the reemerging Mohamed Camara links. Very confused why the other teams that had been connected (and I think would have had a more viable pitch than us) are backing away. That said it's a huge opportunity if we really are being considered.

Personally he is world class level talent, that seems to be getting undervalued by the teams that usually get first refusal. Really engaged by Onana's profile, but there is still some risk considering the sample size (that doesnt mean it wasnt good business BTW). Camara as far as I am concerned is a possible league leading positional prospect. I think of Leeds who were linked with him and them going with Adams. Im american, would likely say Adams is the most important player in our pool, that said the upside between those two (factoring health) is very vast.

If he indeed is on the table and we have resources for a deal, even with maybe other priorities higher on the pecking order, I would think its a huge mistake to pass.

….if it happens, it looks a very progressive signing to me.

If we have someone decent in who can score goals before the Forest game, I will be feeling a lot better about our chances.

I cannot feel good about our chances in any match with these options.
Mate, genuinely, you shouldn’t be getting yourself this wound up. It doesnt change anything if you are mad at the club, apathetic or delirious with joy. the only impact it has is on your own happiness. We get a striker or we don‘t debate the point, that is what this forum is for, but don't let it get you this angry, it truly isnt worth it mate.

Mate, genuinely, you shouldn’t be getting yourself this wound up. It doesnt change anything if you are mad at the club, apathetic or delirious with joy. the only impact it has is on your own happiness. We get a striker or we don‘t debate the point, that is what this forum is for, but don't let it get you this angry, it truly isnt worth it mate.
He’s only saying he doesn’t fancy our chances of beating villa like, not saying he’s ready to end it all.

Have to say pleasantly surprised by the reemerging Mohamed Camara links. Very confused why the other teams that had been connected (and I think would have had a more viable pitch than us) are backing away. That said it's a huge opportunity if we really are being considered.

Personally he is world class level talent, that seems to be getting undervalued by the teams that usually get first refusal. Really engaged by Onana's profile, but there is still some risk considering the sample size (that doesnt mean it wasnt good business BTW). Camara as far as I am concerned is a possible league leading positional prospect. I think of Leeds who were linked with him and them going with Adams. Im american, would likely say Adams is the most important player in our pool, that said the upside between those two (factoring health) is very vast.

If he indeed is on the table and we have resources for a deal, even with maybe other priorities higher on the pecking order, I would think its a huge mistake to pass.
Signing him would be an upgrade on Gueye, however, only if it doesn't stop us getting in the striker we so badly need, or, put us in trouble with the premier league financial crowd. If we can't afford him we should sign Gueye , if possible,or, manage with the midfielders we have, a striker has to be the real priority now. Get that done and see where we are then.

….if it happens, it looks a very progressive signing to me.

Just off YouTube and a few articles and stats data.

Seems very much the next off the assembly line in the mould of Kante, Gueye etc doesn't he.

Short term Gueye would be better, longer term obviously Camara you'd have to say would show forward vision in building something.

Think how a midfield three comprising Onana (20) Camara (22) and Gallagher (22) would have the potential to develop into.

Just off YouTube and a few articles and stats data.

Seems very much the next off the assembly line in the mould of Kante, Gueye etc doesn't he.

Short term Gueye would be better, longer term obviously Camara you'd have to say would show forward vision in building something.

Think how a midfield three comprising Onana (20) Camara (22) and Gallagher (22) would have the potential to develop into.

Swear you're his agent.

I'm not angry, just think others are massively over estimating our recruitment this summer. Positivity is good but it needs to be realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.