2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham still sniffing?
The funny thing is, if Moyes does want him, some of our fans will be dumb enough to be happy, IF Moyes wants him, a manger who can set up a defense, who knows how to pick a bargain, to.play in a team who.compete in the top ten while we fight relegation, there a reason.
Hopefully Keane doesn't take a forward positive step up to the hammers, and stays here.

The funny thing is, if Moyes does want him, some of our fans will be dumb enough to be happy, IF Moyes wants him, a manger who can set up a defense, who knows how to pick a bargain, to.play in a team who.compete in the top ten while we fight relegation, there a reason.
Hopefully Keane doesn't take a forward positive step up to the hammers, and stays here.

Why does this thread make you really weird?

….i would be surprised if Moyes wants him, but it’s also about systems and blend. Keane is much more effective in a four than a three & Zouma was a terrific support for him at Everton.

Teams need partnerships. Chopping and changing our centre halves to accommodate Mina every now and again is likely to be very detrimental to the overall defence. He either needs to play all of the time or none. Making a half here or a game there doesn't help us in the long run even if he is a good player when he's fit.
Ledley King showed there can be value in it though. Spurs always looked way better at the back when he was fit enough to play, which want every game

….i would be surprised if Moyes wants him, but it’s also about systems and blend. Keane is much more effective in a four than a three & Zouma was a terrific support for him at Everton.
I agree he is better in a 4, we played a 5 on Saturday, which is why he was rested, best team for the formation and opponents, fully expect him to.play against Villa.
Patters, Keane, Tarko, Myko

Teams need partnerships. Chopping and changing our centre halves to accommodate Mina every now and again is likely to be very detrimental to the overall defence. He either needs to play all of the time or none. Making a half here or a game there doesn't help us in the long run even if he is a good player when he's fit.
Correct, this is the point I was making, although you have worded it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.