Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s also another communicator and can use the ball decently, similar profile to Tarkowski.

Defensive recruitment seems to be on injury resilient players with leadership and can handle the ball

The exact opposite of Keane Holgate Godfrey Mina

The scary thing is ideally we could do with a further CB now Godfrey is oot for 3 months (he's crap anyway injury aside) but cant see the budget being there.

In an ideal world we could move on Keane, Gbamin & Gomes by the windows end and bring in a further CB alongside a wide player to replace Richy and a reliable CF.

Good player and by all accounts a good pro who does a lot of community work. I’m sure the RS connection will be forgotten about given that. Wolves fans think very highly of him on and off the field and the only reason he’s available is that they are switching to a back four. That could prove to be shortsighted as who knows how long their manager will last.

We have enough CBS to play a back four even with our injuries. If we want to play a back five then Coady can do that very well, whilst offering more experience and consistency like Tarkowski has. Objectively, £12m for a proven English CB with his qualities is good business; given our injuries yesterday, it becomes essential business.

I am actually very surprised Wolves would let a leader like him go, I have always thought he is a good player, but more than that he is a proper leader and personality.

I am actually very surprised Wolves would let a leader like him go, I have always thought he is a good player, but more than that he is a proper leader and personality.
Lage is trying to change Wolves’ structure and Coady doesn’t fit it, did them wonders yesterday though

Status
Not open for further replies.