Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri wasn't messing around this time, jeez

Dunno what I'm more shocked by us lashing £30m about or him WANTING AND CHOOSING us at the moment?

Here's the thing, we always undersell ourselves as a club in terms of how attractive we are to players.

A long established top flight club in the biggest league in the world.
A good history of producing top players for top international teams (the starting two strikers for the top 2 world ranked international sides both developed at us, Richy and Lukaku, England's best ever striker came through at us too I'm Rooney).
We pay wages pretty much at a very good level - only the top 6 realistically can/do pay more.
We have Lampard whose a big draw for players of this era.
Don't underestimate the effect for sone players that seeing those end of season games would have had and seeing the passionate support (for some that will be a draw)

7DF63D59-ECE3-4DEA-BCCC-1F4A6E8E3A97.jpeg

….apparently he’s currently injured.

In all fairness I always thought we had money anyway, I fully expect us to spend all 60m we got for Richy + more

Here's the thing, we always undersell ourselves as a club in terms of how attractive we are to players.

A long established top flight club in the biggest league in the world.
A good history of producing top players for top international teams (the starting two strikers for the top 2 world ranked international sides both developed at us, Richy and Lukaku, England's best ever striker came through at us too I'm Rooney).
We pay wages pretty much at a very good level - only the top 6 realistically can/do pay more.
We have Lampard whose a big draw for players of this era.
Don't underestimate the effect for sone players that seeing those end of season games would have had and seeing the passionate support (for some that will be a draw)

And the new stadium as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.