Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are leaving their wingers high so if the wingbacks go they leave 3 v 3 on the CBs... they are literally pinning our back 5 by cheating, without our wingbacks we cant get out because as pointed out we cant compete 2 v 3 in CM. Front 3 may as well just go and sit on the bench, I`m more worried by seeing this and the way we are likely to play less Richy, we look like relegation fodder here, no 2 ways about it.
Sorry, what?

I get playing arsenal makes sense from a commercial point of view, but playing a team so much better means we are never going to see much of the ball. Can't practice any patterns of play and it just reduces confidence even more.

As sporky says in toy story, “trash”

IMG_1791.jpg

I get playing arsenal makes sense from a commercial point of view, but playing a team so much better means we are never going to see much of the ball. Can't practice any patterns of play and it just reduces confidence even more.

It’s been an absolute shambles of a pre-season from an organisational point of view. We never have a proper pre-season.

Presume it's what he wants to play but we simply don't have the players for it
It’s not the 5 at the back though. In attack it’s a back three, in defence it’s five. It’s the fact that we have only two midfield, both whom are technically dreadful.

To be fair we’re trying to play out the back and neither Godfrey, Doucoure, Holgate or Nkounkou are not very good technical footballers
Pretty much nailed it mate.

I had high hopes for Godfrey when he arrived, but he's basically a thug who can run fast.

Holgate is a League 1 player.

Nkounkou should be a left winger. He has no clue about playing full back..

Status
Not open for further replies.