Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If thats cash, not players, its ok. Not perfect, but ok. Shows a pretty decent profit, accounts wise, which lets face it, is the elephant in the room these days. Just cant see how he starts for Spurs, unless they are already selling someone.
Well after we have paid Watford, we have made £5-£10 million on Brazills number 9 after 5 years. Given as it was promised on here that he was off to PSG or Real Madrid, not sure that is gret business really.

If thats cash, not players, its ok. Not perfect, but ok. Shows a pretty decent profit, accounts wise, which lets face it, is the elephant in the room these days. Just cant see how he starts for Spurs, unless they are already selling someone.
Yeah Strange one, but I don’t think Spurs will splash 60 mil and not get him in the team.

With premier league, champions league, FA and League cup there will be plenty of games.

He'll be rotating with the other 3 over the season.

We should be finding buyers for Mina, Gomes and others as well. The lack of movement on other players is a big frustration.

If Juventus dont sign Kean by 1st July they pay us 4mil euro for this seasons loan.

We should be finding buyers for Mina, Gomes and others as well. The lack of movement on other players is a big frustration.

There's a lack of movement in regards to those two players as nobody gives a scooby. Everyone thinks cause Benfica have come into money they'll be interested in Gomes but I just can't see it.

That’s multi tasking your asking a lot of our board there mate. They can barely tie their own shoe laces

Well after we have paid Watford, we have made £5-£10 million on Brazills number 9 after 5 years. Given as it was promised on here that he was off to PSG or Real Madrid, not sure that is gret business really.

I did say accounts wise. His book value this/next year will be circa £10m, maybe less. (We still dont know exactly what we paid Watford, nor how much we will have to pay them now)

Requires interested buyers and players to agree to the move. They're on higher wages here then they are likely to get elsewhere

I think this is quite clear evidence of how overrated our players are by our own fans. He has never been near that level, hence the non interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.