Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Spurs fan not sure what to say to you guys. I mean Richarlison is a mean piece of business for us if it happens but you seem linked with half our squad. My own view.

Doherty - really did well for us last season under Conte, would be odd selling him considering he has adapted to Conte now so well.

Rodon - solid CB, good in the air but a bit of a slow player.

Bergwijn - quick, strong, passes well but bit hit or miss in front of goal. Good player overall.

Lucas - wild man, 9 out of 10 one game then 3 out of 10 the next.

Winks - was decentish under Poch, nice passer but not great defensively, works hard but not that strong and thus not suited for a team that doesn’t play a certain style.
The only one I would take is Bergwijn but he is going to Ajax right.

Doherty and Lucas are old no resale value and past it.

Winks crap.

Rodon no.

Spurs making a real mess of this now. As we would do in the same situation. Therefore, God alone knows the outcome here.

The only one I would take is Bergwijn but he is going to Ajax right.

Doherty and Lucas are old no resale value and past it.

Winks crap.

Rodon no.

Doherty isn’t past it, we all thought we where [Poor language removed] when he got injured against Villa and we had to turn to Emerson. He was doing really well last season.

That being said I agree Berg is the most likely and the most certain to do well.

Doherty isn’t past it, we all thought we where [Poor language removed] when he got injured against Villa and we had to turn to Emerson. He was doing really well last season.

That being said I agree Berg is the most likely and the most certain to do well.
We don’t need 29, 30 plus years old player while paying fees. I hope we have learnt.

Looks like its £60mil 5 year deal.

Media throwing names out for clicks.

£60mil if true is a shocker of a fee. Need Chelsea or someone overseas to come in last minute.

Looks like its £60mil 5 year deal.

Media throwing names out for clicks.

£60mil if true is a shocker of a fee. Need Chelsea or someone overseas to come in last minute.

If thats cash, not players, its ok. Not perfect, but ok. Shows a pretty decent profit, accounts wise, which lets face it, is the elephant in the room these days. Just cant see how he starts for Spurs, unless they are already selling someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.